PDA

View Full Version : From Florida

06-25-2011, 06:26 AM
My name is Jim Hill but everyone has called me Jimbo since the age of about 12 and since I am now well into my 60's even my kids call me that.

I started Nostalgic Racing Decals about 8 or 9 years ago after spending years collecting old decals from speed shops, drag strips, race companies and other places.

There are just so many wonderful memories for me from drag strips from the early 60's and all the wonderful people I have met a long the way that either helped me or were my friends.

Years ago while sitting at a car show the guys and I started talking about all the great drag strips and speed shops where we used to race and and by parts and someone said that it would be so cool if we could find some the old decals and stickers that these places used to have.

Well that is what got the old wheels in my head spinning and the rest is history as they say.

Malcolm Forbes the editor of Forbes Business Magazine one said the key to success in life is to find something you love to do and then figure out how to make a living doing it.

I love doing what I do and can't wait to get up everyday and do it!!!

Jimbo

misuraco
06-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Great intro Jimbo. Welcome to the site

567chevys
07-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi Jim,
Nice ,thanks for joining the site