PDA

View Full Version : Get a ROLLING Tri5 C4 conversion chassis for only $7895!!

chevynut
10-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Yes that's right, a complete, rolling Tri5 frame with BOTH front and rear C4 Corvette suspensions for under $8000!!!

This price assumes a conversion of YOUR frame, either 2-piece or seamless, and includes all C4 suspension parts - upper and lower a-arms, spindles, hubs, power rack and pinion, front and rear swaybars, POSI differential (Dana 36), halfshafts, rear knuckles, all rear links, and front and rear disc brake calipers and rotors. All suspension parts are used, as I buy them, and some may need refurbishing. I can refurbish parts at additional cost.

C4 suspensions are mostly aluminum and the conversion trims about 150-200 pounds off the weight of a Tri5, depending on what you currently have on your chassis. Oilpan and header interference with the steering links is not an issue since it uses a front-steer rack. Headers are available to fit any engine choice, SBC, BBC, or LS.

The C4 conversion can be done on ANY model car/wagon frame, and includes all bracketry to install the C4 front and rear suspensions, including shock crossmember, swaybar mounts, axle bumper brackets, POSI differential (Dana 36), pinion support, and dogbone (C4 4link) mounts. It also includes shock mounts for coilovers or regular shocks, whichever you prefer. You can use the stock C4 springs if you want to. In the front it includes an integrated C4 k-member for suspension mounting points, new frame rails from the firewall forward, a tubular radiator support, spreader bar, engine mounts of your choice, upper shock mounts, swaybar mounts, brake line tabs, threaded bumper bushings, and frame brackets for your tramsmission crossmember. A custom transmission crossmember is optional, as is an AME-type center section.

I have a good supply of suspensions to choose from (late or early C4), and even have some heavy duty Super Dana 44 differentials (same as used in Vipers). I can get coilovers, or any other parts you want. Early C4 FRONT suspensions WITH COILOVERS require additional parts at additional cost.

We also well conversion frames without suspensions if you have your own C4 suspensions, and we will do a front-only or a rear-only conversion if that meets your needs.

We also build basic conversion frames without some of the bracketry so the owner can fabricate and finish those things that don't require a frame jig at a lower price. We offer C4 front clips to any level of completion you want starting at $1995 (with your C4 k-member), and offer two levels of C4 rear installation kits starting at $395. Sometimes the clips and kits work better for guys who can do their own welding, or who live a long ways away, to save on shipping cost.

Please e-mail me at Lnobi53@yahoo.com if interested. Please feel free to e-mail or post questions here.

MadMooks
11-01-2012, 12:36 PM
sounds like a good deal! good luck

chevynut
10-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Price reduced to $7295 for Trifivechevys members!

chevynut
03-20-2014, 04:25 PM
We're still working on a few projects but looking to sign up some more for the coming months.

We build full C4 conversion frames for $5495, full C4 front conversion clips for $2995, and full rear C4 installation kits for $495. All prices are for Trifivechevys.com members only.