PDA

View Full Version : Get a FREE FRAME!

chevynut
11-23-2012, 04:20 PM
For the next three C4 frame conversion customers, I am offering a FREE 2-piece tri5 frame with a full C4 conversion at the regular price of $5995. No frame trade-in required. We normally charge $550 for a 2-piece frame or take frames in for partial trade, but I want to move a few of my frames and offer a good deal to TriFiveChevys.com members.

You get a fully converted stock frame ready to accept your C4 Corvette suspensions. I will need your C4 k-member, or I will sell you a complete 88-96 Corvette front suspension including the k-member for $1000.

This price applies only to a late ('88-'96) C4 front conversion (coilover or stock spring) or an early one using the stock C4 composite front spring (no coilovers), and any year C4 rear conversion. I can quote an early front ('84-'87) suspension with coilovers if you'd prefer that.

E-mail me at Lnobi53@yahoo.com if interested (you must mention this ad). Spread the word, have your friends join the site, and they can get the deal too. I don't know of any C4 conversion on the planet that's less expensive than this!

MadMooks
11-29-2012, 08:27 AM
For the next three C4 frame conversion customers, I am offering a FREE 2-piece tri5 frame with a full C4 conversion at the regular price of $5995. No frame trade-in required. We normally charge $550 for a 2-piece frame or take frames in for partial trade, but I want to move a few of my frames and offer a good deal to TriFiveChevys.com members.

You get a fully converted stock frame ready to accept your C4 Corvette suspensions. I will need your C4 k-member, or I will sell you a complete 88-96 Corvette front suspension including the k-member for $1000.

This price applies only to a late ('88-'96) C4 front conversion (coilover or stock spring) or an early one using the stock C4 composite front spring (no coilovers), and any year C4 rear conversion. I can quote an early front ('84-'87) suspension with coilovers if you'd prefer that.

E-mail me at Lnobi53@yahoo.com if interested (you must mention this ad). Spread the word, have your friends join the site, and they can get the deal too. I don't know of any C4 conversion on the planet that's less expensive than this!

sounds like a good deal my man! wish i had a driver i could throw it on