PDA

View Full Version : Chevy/Pontiac 1955 56 57 Nomad/Safari Wagon gate Covers

567chevys
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM
These are the bolt covers on the tailgate of the CHEVY 1955 56 57 NOMADS and the WAGONS And 1955, 56, 57 Pontiac Safari and wagons .

Brand New made of T 316 STAINLESS STEEL one side is POLISHED BRILLIANTLY and the othe side is plain finish so you can paint it your body color as "Original"

you will be getting the ones with plastic on them and you will get (1 set) I'm showing (2 sets) so you can see they are like chrome

$12.00 per set $4.95 shipping

chevynut
04-22-2013, 08:46 PM
At least you weren't naked when you took the picture. LOL!

Are those made from patterns taken from an original part? Not sure, but I may need a pair when it comes time to paint.

567chevys
04-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Yes from the original parts,
I'm done selling on EBay they SUCK and are RIP OFFS

Sid

chevynut
04-23-2013, 08:29 AM

Sid

Yeah eBay is a ripoff. I've been selling parts on there and they have gone to a "no listing fee" approach. But they take a 9% "final value fee" and even charge a fee for SHIPPING COSTS that you pay!!! They also force you to use Paypal, which they own, and that is a 3% fee too. By the time you're done, you lose around 15%, or more if shipping costs are high. Shipping cheap, heavy stuff would take almost all your profit.

On the other hand, I've sold lots of parts through ebay that I could never sell any other way. A week or so ago I sold a pair of e-brake brackets that I took off of a frame we're building for $30 plus ~$25 shipping cost to Sweden. I didn't advertize internationally, but he e-mailed me and wanted to buy them. I guess parts like that are hard to come by over there. I've also been able to get a higher price than I could at a swap meet, and it saves me a ton of time. I've sold several sets of spindles for $80 a pair, and frame horns for $40-50 each. Shipping is made easy with the labels you can print at home.

Run-em
04-23-2013, 01:04 PM

Sid

NOW,NOW, DON'T HOLD BACK, SID. TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.