PDA

View Full Version : Eldorado seat wiring

NickP
12-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Saw this on another site: "Can someone help me locate a post or give me some clues as to how to bypass the memory box on the eldorado drivers seat. The passenger seat is two wire as apposed to the mitt full under the drivers seat.
As I will not be using the two position memory I am looking to eliminate this option. Thanks it is great to be back."

Thought I would post it here and then copy the reply there.

chevynut
12-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Tell them to come register and ask here.

NickP
12-20-2014, 07:49 AM
I did PM him regarding the possibility there might be someone here that could answer his question however he seems to be a fairly new member (less than 50 post) so he may not pay attention to their PM system.

5Clint7
12-21-2014, 04:49 AM
Here is a link to a wiring diagram that might help you.

http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?pageId=0996b43f80cb44a4

NickP
12-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Here is a link to a wiring diagram that might help you.

http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?pageId=0996b43f80cb44a4

Thanks Clint. I had PM the OP on the other site and, wel kinda got a rude answer about him being a member elsewhere and he had found the answer he needed. I PM him back and still added that we 'd love to have him visit, I think I pushed his button so I apologized and wishem a Merry Christmas along with posting the link you rpovided on the original thread. I tried.....

chevynut
12-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Makes you not want to help people like that. Are they "watching" you like they do others?

NickP
12-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Actually, the other site with the tri five in their titlewasn't the location. I don't care ifwhomever watches what I PM. They cantake a hike. I'll still help regardless. I don't do it for gratification or public accolades;I just do it to promote our hobby.

chevynut
12-21-2014, 03:33 PM
The problem is that I know for a FACT that the "other site" moderators are using keywords to control what others are saying. The intended recipient may not even get your PM because they intercept it. I know it's happened. And you put up with that shit?

And if it's CT, they can stuff it too. If someone wants answers to questions they should be willing to go where they can get them when it's suggested to them.

Rick_L
12-21-2014, 03:52 PM
I think the other site is CT. They don't do anything like that. Moderators rarely get involved any more.

I've never had a problem with PMs at trifive either.

Maybe you're just a magnet for that sort of thing.

chevynut
12-21-2014, 04:04 PM
LOL! It wasn't me Rick. It was someone trying to relay a message for me to a member there. They're watching.

I don't give a crap about CT. Tony is a jerk, not even a "car guy", and I have no desire to post there again. He told me to "go to hell" and blocked my access to the site just because I posted a link to this site in an update on my Nomad. I would have still posted there most likely like some of you guys do if he wasn't such a jackass. And this was after he asked me to come back in an e-mail saying things "changed" there. Pfffffft.

mech393
01-29-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't know if you got your answer on the seat wiring, but if you look in my post you'll find the wiring color code on my 2001 Eldorado seat and how its wired . everything works and I haven't had any problems with the seats.