PDA

View Full Version : New dog

567chevys
04-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I haven't talked to much on what happened 3 Months ago

I was getting some bids for a new Roof .

They where to be there at 9 AM they never showed up

My wife let our 2 Rotts out around 2 PM , I live on Acreage and the 2 upper acres is fence off and I have a Gate .

The Dogs got out when the Roof guy came over at 2:30 he was late
The dogs got out , they didn't come home we found out the next morning they went to the end of the road to a place they had been before cause he has a dog that runs loose and they play together .

How we found that out was my wife called the human society and they called her back and said he had the dogs down off Kool Road and told her to come get them she said Great they will just jump into the back of my Car .

The Human society guy said OH your dogs are dead the guy shot them cause he was afraid of them .

The dogs where so sweet they would only lick you .

Sad day for my family !!

Now its time to turn the page

I have found a really Nice Rott that is trained very deep back in Ohio
I should have him in 3 Months
Here is a picture of him

BAM55
04-24-2015, 01:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your dogs. Your new one looks like a nice representative of the breed. Good luck

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
04-25-2015, 06:08 AM
sad, sorry to hear the news. :(

567chevys
09-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Well I have had my dog for 2 months , He is by far the best dog I have ever had ,
He was worth the $ and time to wait, He is definitely my best Friend. This part is funny

I think he watches more TV than me !! Here is 3 Pictures of him now

567chevys
03-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Been a couple of years

Carl just says hi !!!!!

markm
03-05-2018, 06:11 AM
The only thing better than one good dog is two good ones.

Troy
03-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Been a couple of years

Carl just says hi !!!!!

Looks Like Cujo!!!:)

bigblock
03-05-2018, 07:38 AM
I've had three Rot's and all have been rescued from the pound. Sorry to hear about your dogs, here in Oh we have a law that would have arrested the guy that shot your dogs. I also have GS at the same time, Max is 110lb 5yrs old Rot, and Sadie is a new add. GS after my Pete (GS) of 15yrs passed. Sadie is 18 month's old. When I go out to the garage to work on the 56 or just to sit and drink a beer they both have to be there with me. Again sorry to hear about your Rot's they really are man's best friend!!!

55 Tony
03-27-2018, 10:17 AM
I'm a few years late here, but geeze, that's awful. Around here in rednecksville the neighbor would probably be dead. Although we had one barking dog around here, a few hundred yards away but the constant barking drives me crazy. One day I yelled "Shut that dog the **** (<not hell or heck) up. It was good for a few minutes and it started again, and I yelled again. Same thing for about an hour till I yelled "shut that dog the **** up before I come over and shut it up for good". (not that I would actually do such a thing) I didn't here it bark more than a few times for days. I don't know if it was planed, but the next week they moved out of the trailer they were renting. Now I hear a dog bark maybe a few times a day, that doesn't bother me at all. Mine sometimes bark for strangers, but they jump up into the UPS and FedEx trucks and try to help. They always get treats from them. :)

567chevys
07-15-2023, 07:36 PM
Carl my Buddy pass away last April he got cancer , Wife said no More but time heals some things in life , I got hold of the trainer that did Carl and I could not belive when his wife said that Lee died December 2021 of a massive heart attack .

So I remember who lee said he got Carl from , I contacted them and bought a young Female she was 8 months old when she got here she is now 11 months old not Like Carl but she is a lover and that's all we want so we are happy and she has some of Carl's Blood.

bigblock
07-16-2023, 05:44 AM
There's nothing like a good Rot, I also lost Max this year to cancer , he was outside and broke his front leg and when I took him to the vet he was full of cancer but we didn't know because he always acted like a pup. He know sits on my bedroom dresser watching over us. The wife also said no more but we'll see.:)