PDA

View Full Version : For SAle my 1956 Chevy 210 LS1 powered

oceangoer
10-10-2016, 03:03 PM
I've decided to sell my old gal, sad decision, too many cars

- Here's the basics

She is a beautiful Car and pretty quick. The LS1 and T-56 is an amazing combination. Trouble free and very good fuel economy. Always garaged and well cared for at all times !

Body, all original metal, no rust, formerly southern California car. No apparent accidents, spare hood, garnish mouldings, one piece bumpers, orginal lspeedo, and deck lid, plus other misc parts. Good paint and no dents. Excellent bumpers, and Stainless steel trim mint condition

Running Gear. WS6 LS1 and T-566 speed trans. Very low miles, "01" series pcm that is power tuned no smog etc, mass air etc deleted. ZO6 clutch kit 2001 GM hydraulic clutch kit and Cypher Engineering Clutch mounting, S&P shorties, Cherry bomb Vortex mufflers and full tail pipes, Earl Williams Classics trans 's' cross member and adjustable traction bars both powder coated, Strange Engineering 4130 drive line, 4130 yoke, Dutchman's 9 inch, narrowed powdered coated housing with new large bearing ends, 31 spine allow axles, new brakes, 3:50 Locker, 4130 yoke on Daytona nose new u-joints

Interior, Glides seat frame front and rear, custom upholstery, Cars Inc Daytona carpets, Dynamat insulation - two layers under carpets and against firewall and three layers under seats and on truck access panel. Ididit steering column, full set of Auto Meter Instruments mounted on billet aluminum panels, shortened Hurst shift handle, new headliner, heater box rebuilt and has AN fitting, cables and hoses ect new,

Misc, Power Windows, Rain Gear wiper motor assembly, Ron Francis wiring fuse box wires and connectors, newer Good Year Double Eagle GY 17 inch tires, perfect rims, Rock Auto Stainless steel fuel cell with internal fuel pump, 3/8th inch stainless steel fuel lines and in-line fuel filter Matheson custom polished aluminum radiator, core support and side panels, dual fan with full shroud.

Suspension, Heidi's polished stainless steel front tubular control arms with 2 inch dropped spindles, Heilwig sway bar, Dutchman's Rack & pinion assembly, Wilwood 4 piston aluminum brake calipers kit, aluminum front hubs and porpoising valve, Ride Tech Shock Waves, new stainless steel brakes lines, Ride Tech rear air bags with double rear main springs with new bushings

Happy to answer any questions.

rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017
10-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Very Nice!!! What is the asking price?

oceangoer
10-11-2016, 07:21 AM
Rocky, plse send a pm, I'll be difficult to reach for 3 weeks or so.

Getting my first new knew next Tuesday up at the Pdx V.A., very anxious and lots to do prior to

thanls.

m.