PDA

View Full Version : QA1 Shocks

NickP
04-08-2012, 01:37 PM
I am about to order my yearly stock of QA1 Shocks. I have in the past attempted to pass on the savings from this supplier but received no real response from anyone needing them last year. My volume is small but large enough to take advantage of their first discount tier. So, if anyone here is contemplating the need for them, let me know.

Thanks,
NCW

Racingcarrottop
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM
How much for a front pair?Ate they the adjustable ones?Thank you.

NickP
04-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Man, I hate answering a question with a question, but in this case, I'll have to just to get the ball rolling. I might also add, this yearly order can certainly be for any of their products and not limited to Tri-5's.

It will depend upon what you want, just a shock, i.e. "Stock Star" is available in Single adjustable or Dual adjustable, R Series and even a steel unit. (http://www.qa1.net/qa1_motorsports/drag-and-street/shocks-and-struts/stock-mount-shocks-and-struts/stocker-star.html).

If you are looking for a coil over for your Tri-5 Application, what Lower A-Arm, stock or other? QA1 has a "Pro" kit (http://www.qa1.net/qa1_motorsports/drag-and-street/shocks-and-struts/stock-mount-shocks-and-struts/other-gm-pro-coil-systems/single-adjustable.html) that replaces your springs and shocks with stock arms and also can be had for other A-Arms depending on the lower mount system.

So, price range of the above items goes from $115 a pair to $700 a pair - depends on what you want to do and yes, adjustable to non adjustable.

chevynut
04-08-2012, 09:37 PM
What % discount are you getting? I could use some springs, and maybe want to order some shocks for one of my customers...or two. Do you have them drop-shipped?

The springs would be their chrome ones, 12" and 550 or 600#. They quit making the 650's. The shocks are the 4855 and 5855 but springs depend on which customer I'm getting them for. I'll have to ask them if they want to get in on this.