Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Oldedays Classic Car Parts

Member #:39

Oldedays Classic Car Parts

http://shop.oldedaysclassiccarparts.com/main.sc

Excellent people to do business with.

Clint

Member #:115
    I think Oldedays was better when Richard was running it. The kid seems to have a different attitude. I bought a bunch of parts from them a year or so ago, and I felt they were defective parts...these were Danchuk parts. I asked for help in getting them exchanged, and was told that "none of these parts are perfect". I said I agreed, but the ones I got were pretty bad, imo, like seconds. I got little help from Oldedays, and worked with Danchuk to get the problems resolved. So I have been trying out other dealers instead.

I know they all sell the same stuff, but service and support are what matters to me.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:755
    Recetly ordered a replacement heater motor from them. Was an OK fit, but had a smaller shaft size with a bushing on it to make it work. The bolts on the motor housing needed shortening as they wouldn't fit in the housing. Both of these worked, but after getting it all installed, it is a terrible quality. It starts extremely rough and noisy. After it gets spinning it isn't to bad, but that start sucks!
    I could take it out and return it, but it's to labor intense to do that and get another motor that may be the same anyway.
    Think I'll use it until it goes out or I upgrade to A/C. Then I'll try to get a better unit.
    Their lower cost didn't pay on this unit! And their shipping is HIGH!!
    Last edited by warren57; 06-08-2013 at 08:35 AM.