Quote Originally Posted by WagonCrazy View Post
looking good Ryan. that came out nice.
Quote Originally Posted by 56Safari View Post
Wow! Looking good.... I think Chevynut said he installed an AME center section for someone, if I recall correctly he said it was a little bit of a PITA when it came to doing the exhaust cutouts.. I'm planning to install one in mine, the difference in rigidity between the frame I pulled out from the pontiac vs. the chevy frame I put in is night and day... If I could've made the pontiac frame work with my C4 rear IRS I would have, but the frame was way too wide, and it would be too much work considering I'd have to re-do all the body mounts for the chevy floor.... Wish I could be working on mine, but I'm about to put it in the car hauler in preparation for my move out to Colorado this winter.
Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
Hi hurddawg,
Thanks for taking your time to post pictures of your Progress ,This is what we need more members to do !!!

Thanks Sid

Thanks for the props guys. @56Safari I'm tempted to add something in as far as a 'stiffener' as the time would be now. Still thinking about it.

I have a basic plan worked out for the exhaust. Its amazing how much space you think you have and then when you parts together space runs out quick! Hopefully I'll be cutting some of the parts and fitting them next weekend.