Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy U.S.?

Registered Member

Member #:755
    Quote Originally Posted by NCW View Post
    BTW Warren, where did you get this information? Snopes suggest otherwise. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
    A friend sent it to me, I have no idea where he got it???

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    According to the Denver Post:

Nearly two-thirds of the state's residents were born outside Colorado. About one-fourth migrate from the Midwest, which explains why 26 percent of us claim German ancestry.

So just over 1/3rd are Kolorado natives

Guess I wasn't to far off!! I would question the 1/3 not being transplants... if I only had a dime (used to be a nickle, but with inflation inflation ) for every vehicle with CA and TX plates before they transfered to CO plates, I would have retired 10 years ago....

Member #:243
    Colorado is a great place to visit.
    Prime Custom Cars, LLC

Dealer for Art Morrison Enterprises

nick@primecustomcars.com 972-639-7256

http://www.primecustomcars.com
    If we want a different life, if we want positive changes, if we want fulfillment and happiness we must take action towards it. Our lives will begin to change once we change.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by NCW View Post
    Colorado is a great place to visit.
    As is Texas!!

Member #:777
    Calif residents are 54% native Californians, which has risen some in the last few years. Fortunately, the trend of outsiders moving to Calif slowed way down in recent years. Texas, Nevada and Ariz have the largest amount of residents moving in from other states.

Member #:115
    There sure are a lot of "D"s in that list....
    Dumbasses.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Member #:530
    Calif residents are 54% native Californians
    don't be decieved by that number, as it includes CHILDREN born here of ANY ILLEGAL who showed up in the last 30 some years. And thats A LOT of children born here.

If they were to post that stat of residents who were born in CA and whose PARENTS where naturalized US citizens, the number would be less than 10% is my guess.

We're practically the newest northern state of Mexico...we just don't quite know it yet. What will all the recent Chinese, Thai's, Koreans and Armenians do when they find out they immigrated to the newest state of Mexico?
    Last edited by WagonCrazy; 09-14-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Member #:777
    Quote Originally Posted by WagonCrazy View Post
    don't be decieved by that number, as it includes CHILDREN born here of ANY ILLEGAL who showed up in the last 30 some years. And thats A LOT of children born here.

If they were to post that stat of residents who were born in CA and whose PARENTS where naturalized US citizens, the number would be less than 10% is my guess.

We're practically the newest northern state of Mexico...we just don't quite know it yet. What will all the recent Chinese, Thai's, Koreans and Armenians do when they find out they immigrated to the newest state of Mexico?
    I think you are confusing something here. If a person is born IN Calif and resides IN Calif then they are a native Calif resident regardless of their parents immigration status. Chinese are visiting Calif to have their children born here. They have bought houses and set up birthing hotels, so to speak. Until the US Govt changes citizen status laws those children are US citizens. I think the laws regarding citizenship should be changed but until then it is what it is.
    As far as Armenians, decades ago when the exodus of Armenians began they couldn't get into the US so easily so many migrated to Mexico, after a few years they could obtain legal immigration to the US, those Armenians settled in ELA, Montebello and Whittier and were called wet backs by the locals, this was early/mid 1950's, most where now fluent in Spanish.
    Regarding the Chinese birthing hotels, two were built on my block (I moved a few years ago) Typical 3-4 bedroom 1/2 acre community, they bought a 3 bedroom, remodeled it, to 7 bedrooms and bathrooms. I had no idea what was going on at the time.

Member #:1709
    After more in-depth reading bout this , I sent a letter to my "alleged" senator that voted "Nay" to this infringement to our second amendment rights and stating my objections to his voting record. I am somewhat puzzled by the democrat's stand on this and other gun rights issues. I cannot believe they would place our second amendment rights in the hands of a bunch of foreign countries even when the majority of them hate all Americans and the freedoms we believe in. Everybody in the world would love it if the current administration would agree to ban all guns in the US,,,and then,,,and then,, place our trust in the hands of the UN,,,??????

Hey Nick,,,I'm a little curious,, who is the author of " If we want a different life, if we want positive changes, if we want fullfillment and happiness, we must take action towards it. Our lives will begin to change once we change" ???? (I'm still trying to figure how to use the quotes feature.)