I saw your response to SGreg831 when googling "best Bucket Seats for 57 Chevy". I'm going to try and locate some Black Leather Cad Buckets at your suggestion. I would be interested in the seat mounts / tracks you mentioned. I also saw a yellow and white 55 Chevy with the Cad seats in beige or brown and was interested to know where the rest of the interior was done (console, door panels, etc). Not sure if this was your's or not.
Thanks for any info.
My email address is RoyErbschloe@gmail.com, just in case this New Site sign-on doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
Welcome to the site sgreg831!

Personally I like the late 90's to 2002 Cadillac Eldorado buckets. They are little larger-looking than a lot of other bucket seats, have 12-way power (with lumbar) and heat (if you want it), and fit well in these cars. There are a few others here who have used them too. I tried using a pair of Lexus seats, but they just looked to small in the car so I'm keeping them for another project. I built my own seat mounts that you can see in the pic below. I had a few other guys who wanted them, so I made several sets of them that I'm selling as a kit. The seat tracks need to be modified slightly, and only two holes need to be drilled in the floor for the inboard mount to make sure the seat is secure for safety reasons. The outboard mount is a bolt-in. I have a couple more sets left if you're interested. They may actually work with other seats with some modification.

Here's the 2000 Eldorado seats in my Nomad.

20120407_0006.jpg