Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see new on TriFiveChevys.com?

Member #:615
    Her is mine. I am the third owner. I bought it in 1982. Still has the 283 engine. Now let us see a picture of yours.

1957.JPG

Member #:3477
    Scorp

Rides:

1955 Chevy 2-door Wagon
    1967 MGB GT
    1970 Honda Trail 70
    1974 Yamaha 175 Enduro
    2004 Tacoma 4x4

I lost my best friend on 10/3/2018. Rest in Peace Dear Lucy. I miss you everyday.

Registered Member 55 Rescue Dog's Avatar

Member #:2775
    Here is mine, at just 9:30 this morning getting loaded up for plastic media blasting. Trying to get it ready for an extended $tay at the body shop to see if they can fix it up a bit. He already has the doors, and trunk lid blasted. I am kinda liking a garage with no cars in at the moment. The wheels on it are just rollers nobody wants, but they work fine for now.
    IMG_6968.JPGIMG_6975.JPG
    Last edited by 55 Rescue Dog; 10-16-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Member #:3217
    Great time to get your garage better organized, RD... Good luck on getting your body work and paint done...

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by trifivedm View Post
    We are looking for YOUR ideas on what would make this site even better. Come on, you know you have some great ideas!
    If I understand the question from our OP, I suspect it's more in regards to either event coverage, how to's and long term projects with updates and mingled in-between just pics of fun things going on in the industry. The trouble with any and all of this, it's dependent upon its subscribers, us. So, if we the population don't participate, generating items that will place our page ahead of yellow bullet, chevy talk and trifive.

Case in point - the following Google search; how to fix door alignment on a 55 chevy belair yielded the following. do you see trifivechevys.com? Did they appear on the first page of the search, no. As has been said on so many occasions, content sells.
    door alignment.jpg

Member #:3477
    Nick, we probably need more "how to" stuff. Chit chat and even project updates arent what people search for. They search for how to do things.

I'd say focus the lens on that and we start showing up in more searches because we are more aligned to the questions.

Scorp
    Scorp

Rides:

1955 Chevy 2-door Wagon
    1967 MGB GT
    1970 Honda Trail 70
    1974 Yamaha 175 Enduro
    2004 Tacoma 4x4

I lost my best friend on 10/3/2018. Rest in Peace Dear Lucy. I miss you everyday.

Member #:1653
    Correctomundo!

Registered Member 55 Rescue Dog's Avatar

Member #:2775
    I haven't added anything to this thread lately, but I will again sometime.

http://www.trifivechevys.com/showthr...Easy-Shop-Tips!

Registered Member

Member #:2643
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    This is above each Forum :

The last few Days I really was thinking of shutting down this site .

Sid
    I know that what I'm about to say will be seen as brutal (or worse), but its my honest opinion and observation, and while they may not matter to some here, I couldn't care less what they think, so here goes.
    If you shut down this site tomorrow, only about 15 or so of the members that post here on a frequent to somewhat frequent basis will miss it. While I admire your gumption and tenacity to start up a new website forum to compete with the behemoth known as trifive.com, I don't see how it makes any sense to keep it going. You have attracted virtually no big name sponsors, the daily post rate is pathetic, and like I mentioned, there is just a tiny core of active members that do 90% of the posting. At some point, you have to ask yourself, why do I keep throwing good money, valuable time and effort into this endeavor? And judging by your statement quoted above, it looks as though that thought has already crossed your mind. You know, there's a rule of thumb regarding a new startup business, and that is, if its not profitable after 3 years, "take it behind the barn, and shoot it". Remember, no one will fault you for doing the right thing.
    Dave, from the old neighborhood in Jersey!

Member #:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitchin'57 View Post
    I know that what I'm about to say will be seen as brutal (or worse), but its my honest opinion and observation, and while they may not matter to some here, I couldn't care less what they think, so here goes.
    If you shut down this site tomorrow, only about 15 or so of the members that post here on a frequent to somewhat frequent basis will miss it. While I admire your gumption and tenacity to start up a new website forum to compete with the behemoth known as trifive.com, I don't see how it makes any sense to keep it going. You have attracted virtually no big name sponsors, the daily post rate is pathetic, and like I mentioned, there is just a tiny core of active members that do 90% of the posting. At some point, you have to ask yourself, why do I keep throwing good money, valuable time and effort into this endeavor? And judging by your statement quoted above, it looks as though that thought has already crossed your mind. You know, there's a rule of thumb regarding a new startup business, and that is, if its not profitable after 3 years, "take it behind the barn, and shoot it". Remember, no one will fault you for doing the right thing.
    Here you go again !!!
    you never answer this ? This was posted on 8/16/2109 , This is still my feelings

08-16-2019, 08:12 PM #278
    Administrator
    567chevys's Avatar Join Date
    Oct 2010

Member #:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitchin'57 View Post
    Man, this build thread has come to a screeching halt......for a while now. Maybe it's time to move it to the Sitting and Rotting forum. Just sayin'.
    Dave ,

I have one question ? Why Did you asked for me to Delete your account ? But you come back and just knock the threads ? on the other site I notice some time back you Posted really good Stuff but Nothing here .
    I do this all out my Pocket and its not cheap , I wanted it to be a place where all could help each other. I know some are Hard headed . Even Otis has come on here and tore Lot of people on this site including me but I don't hold any thing on him in fact he was on here 3-4 weeks ago and he was Nice .
    Its Just sad that we all cant get along and help each other !!

Regards
    Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2019 Ford Suoer Duty F350
    2018 Ford Explorer
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1934 Plymouth PE Coupe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast