Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter Project Dart Stroker

Member #:1608
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    Just look at how this so-called "global warming" is turning out. The Great Lakes are just about to freeze over which rarely happens, 21 people have died in the southeast due to rare winter storms with snow and ice, and the whole midwest and eastern half of the US is frozen. It's been a cold winter for most of the US. The antarctic ice has been expanding for years, and two ships got frozen in it this winter. What a total crock of horseshit the libtards are trying to cram down our throats with this "global warming" crap.

That is why the term "Climate Change" is being used now! Without going into a bunch of it the main purpose is people, planet and profit. There are a couple of credits I do agree with. One is "Open Space" and "Sustainable Sites". Open Space tries to keep existing lands from being built on...wetlands, parks, farmland ect. I am not a hunter, but I do enjoy the outdoors and all the things with it. The Sustainable Sites refers to strategies to limit the negative effect on the environment. One problem is we wont have much "Open Space" if we continue with this population explosion!

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by JT56 View Post
    That is why the term "Climate Change" is being used now! Without going into a bunch of it the main purpose is people, planet and profit. There are a couple of credits I do agree with. One is "Open Space" and "Sustainable Sites". Open Space tries to keep existing lands from being built on...wetlands, parks, farmland ect. I am not a hunter, but I do enjoy the outdoors and all the things with it. The Sustainable Sites refers to strategies to limit the negative effect on the environment. One problem is we wont have much "Open Space" if we continue with this population explosion!
    Ya got it BackAssWards - It's PROFIT, Planet and People.

Yes Nick its all for profit! The hypocrisy is the left like to bring up Big Oil and Defense Contractors about the right, but the left have their hands into the Global Warming, Going Green ect...Like someone said before, these politicians should be required to wear patches of their sponsors just as the nascar drivers do!!!

Well its ALIVE!!!! Went around the block....man this thing is a beast! My battery decided to take a crap sitting for a couple of months so had to cut short the drive.

Member #:115
    WOOHOO! I'll bet that's fun!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Well hit it against a 55 HT with 388 and Dart Pro 1's tonight with street slicks! I had full tank of gas(18 gallons), hit the rev limiter and with my 260lb buddy in the car...I left with a smile!!!!

Member #:1653
    Sweet!

Well a new winter project is on the way! ProCharger this little sbc lol!. Since I am going with a serpentine accessory drive, I have to order a reverse water pump. This past weekend, I welded in a bung on my exhaust for the Autometer Air/Fuel gauge. I sent out the carb yesterday to the Carb Shop in Ca to make it a blow through. I will order the charger next week and start taking it down after Thanksgiving! Will keep you posted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123