Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: swaybar

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Well Sid, you'd be right if we were talking with reasonable sincere knowledgeable people. But not everyone who's posted in this thread fits that description.

Member #:777
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_L View Post
    This amigo calls bullshit. Unless you are a puke ass stupid incompetent driver. Which you probably are. You can't even spell amigo right. I won't speak for the others.

Last weekend at the drag strip in Northern Alberta? Give me a break dude.

And as always, Maddog probably knows better, he's just stirring the pot as always. Or maybe you don't either? Have you ever bracket raced a streetable car Maddog? Do you even have a car?
    This is the exact kind of stupidity you always come up with. You have some kind of a ego complex thing going on that you have grown to believe you know it all and call out every one on anything that doesn't suit you. FYI most guys on "the other site" dislike you very much, yes, I have been in the PM loop a few times and they call you the thread killer or something to that effect. Try treating others with a little respect, ignore what you don't like and try to be positive. I've made attempts but you and one or two others continue to throw out insults. As far as your question of cars I guess I could ask you the same thing, do you have a car that runs in recent history? Or are you one of these guys that just works on something for 10-20 years and knows it all. People will always talk shit to you with your current attitude towards others.

Well Sid, you'd be right if we were talking with reasonable sincere knowledgeable people. But not everyone who's posted in this thread fits that description.
    Pot meet kettle

Registered Member

Sounds like you're having trouble being told you're wrong when you know you are.

What's this PM loop thing? Is it a secret "hate Rick_L" group? Why is it secret? Why don't I get PM hate mail?

You remind me of an engine builder who says he gets emails all the time saying I'm wrong about something, yet few post that on the forum.

It's curious that guys like markm and USA1 whose interests and preferences vary from mine, but we have common ground on what's BS and what's not. And you just stand out as the contrarion, purposely so, just to be that way. When you know better.

And what's your name on trifive.com? I'll bet you won't say.

TRY BEING RESPECTFUL, I've NEVER CURSED ANYONE THAT DIDN'T DO IT FIRST. MY NAMES, CARS AND MANY OTHER PERSONAL THINGS ARE NONE OF YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. THAT'S THE WAY I DO THINGS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BLOCK ME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER WITH ME. YOU'LL MAKE US BOTH HAPPY.
    AS FAR AS YOU NOT RECIEVING PM'S I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA, MOST OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT INTO BEING RUDE AND WOULD NEVER SEND ANOTHER SOMETHING HATEFUL, EVEN THOUGH IT MAY BE TRUE. YOU MAY MISTAKE THEIR POLITE WORDS FOR SOMETHING IT ISN'T. YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE.

Registered Member

TRY BEING RESPECTFUL
    You've never done anything here to deserve respect. In fact the opposite is true. All you've ever done on this forum is mock respect for anything and anyone. Rudeness is YOUR calling card here. How dare you accuse me of what you do?

Try having some respect and politeness for the rest of us. What the hell is wrong with you?

Banned

Member #:1708
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    I guess I see the problem , One should tell one what kind of Race car or Car they are working on ,
    I ran around with Pat Austin in the early 80's His family owned Walts Radiator & Muffler out of Tacoma Wa He had a BB alcohol Funny Car and later they bought Gary Ormsby's Top Fuel operation and ran both cars to get that kind of results out of them type cars is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$

The part I dont like about what is going on with thread is tell some one what your working on before we call each other names !!!

Sid
    Sid are the Austin family still racing? I used to like Pat, the kid was full of energy.

Banned

Member #:1708
    This amigo calls bullshit. Unless you are a puke ass stupid incompetent driver. Which you probably are. You can't even spell amigo right. I won't speak for the others.

Last weekend at the drag strip in Northern Alberta? Give me a break dude.

And as always, Maddog probably knows better, he's just stirring the pot as always. Or maybe you don't either? Have you ever bracket raced a streetable car Maddog? Do you even have a car?
    Hey dick with a R, are you that sad in your life you need to down others to make your pittyful life seem a little better? Is that what this is all about? Try looking in the mirror and say i love you , maybe that will get you over this problem you have with your life.... I said one little line about how my car performed with and without a sway bar. That was the topic of the thread. Then you and your buddys turned it into a shit show. Go back "over there" and spread your crap. Oh ya, they hate you there too.

Let's see he doesn't like anyone to discuss off topic issues, then when a car topic is discussed he still has problems. What an idiot.
    DICK L you should stay on the "other site" or Chevy Talk, over there no one can tell you how they really feel about you so that should work just fine for you. I can't see why you spend any time here.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast