Ok, since the mini-tub and bigger tires, not too many takers these days. However, this past Sunday...cruising around, these two 20 year old something guys are out in a mustang. I did notice it had some stickers on the wind shied so it must be fast lol! He passes me up and whopped the throttle at me. Well due to gas shortage I was running on 87 octane and my tank was low too. I found a gas station with some 93 and low an behold the dudes in the mustang stopped too! Got a full tank of petro(not the real good stuff) but way safer than 87! So these guys drive by to take a peek at the car. Driver whops the throttle and the passenger is taking a video. So I hop in and fortunately they got delayed due some traffic. I pull up behind them and we both get on road. I'm a little behind them and whops the throttle again and passenger is filming!!! We hit a light and I ask them, " How much of a head start do you need" lol. The look on both their faces was like, "What". Anyway lights green and still some traffic, but good enough for a 1-2 shift. He leaves pretty hard and I just stay right at his rear bumper...The guys is filming like, where ahead...well then I decided his dream needed to end! Mashed the loud peddle and instant boost and second gear. My car isn't really that loud cruising around, but under acceleration its ALIVE! The look on the guy filming face was priceless...Like WTH!!!! Any way we get stopped at the next light and they ask, "What do you have in that thing"...A little small block chevy...