Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Great Smoke Stories!!!

Member #:1608
    Yes Sir Mr Rockytopper! Thanks for adding to "The Story". You know he will be hesitate about doing that again...maybe not but he will respect our old stuff

Ok riding around today...this guy in a Denali pulls up next to me at the light...I think it had a Superchips sticker on the back windshield. Anyway his wife rolls down the window and says nice car. I told him I was on my way to the grocery store. We start rolling along and he whomps the throttle, so guess he want to play...I drop it in 2nd and then he just takes off...Well drop the hammer and hit a gear and hurricane sound coming from the ProCharger it singing a tune. I drive by him like he was sitting still...I wait for him at the light and his wife is laughing and he says, "Just a grocery getter" I just smile and on my way. Next this young lady pulls up next to me and give me the thumbs up and smiles!!!

Registered Member rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017's Avatar

Member #:1884
    Another great one JT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockytopper View Post
    Another great one JT!!!
    Wasn't like it was stiff competition lol! I really dont pick on people...these come self inflicted! Car down for mini tub job now...improvements

So after a great day at Goodguys decided to get the car out and go to local hang out. Anyway, so I'm cruising home and a buddy of mine is in front of me and all of sudden this new Challenger gets right on my tail. Were in the only turning lane so I guess he was in a hurry or something. The good thing is once your make the left its a real nice straight spot!!!lol. Its is actually one of my "hit" spots...Light goes green and I just knew this person has been watching that old Dodge Predators tv commerial and wanted to bully his way on this old field car!!! Well i drop and gear and make the left turn, next thing is the guys jumps to my right and gets next to me and gets the drop on me!! Wish he had told me we were racing but that is what usually happens. Anyway, he is a good car out in front of me before i drop the hammer! The sound of air rushing into the Procharger and the front end coming up with that new fat tire! Well I flew past him like he was tied to a stump!!! I slow down and wait for him and he wont even come close. My buddy could see the action from his rear mirror and sent me a voice text that said LOL. So I had to go straight and he was turning right...he wouldnt even look at me. Kinda like I know there is a monster there, but if I dont look its not there!!!!

Check out the video. He came across a monster and it was a Trifive! Enjoy guys and add to them!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYd5kh-it8
    Last edited by JT56; 03-20-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Member #:2017
    Awesome. Gotta love it! JT, you need to hide some cameras on your 56..
    Last edited by MP&C; 03-20-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    Robert

MP&C Shop Projects-Metalshaping Tutorials

Instagram @ mccartney_paint_and_custom

Registered Member rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017's Avatar

Member #:1884
    Great one. Sorry I missed ya this weekend. We were there Friday afternoon and very short time Satuday morning left at 10am.
    Rocky

Yeah Robert hidden ones would be good, but then again having evidence out on the web could be bad for ya with the cops and insurance...this is all in my mind lol!

Me too...always next time. Planning on going to the Longstar Roundup in Austin and coming back to the Reliable Chevy one on Sunday. Maybe catch you there?

With Work and Weather, its been a while since my last post. Over the holiday weekend got a chance to take the 56 out for a spin. What do you know, pull up to a light and next to me is a 5.9 liter Dodge Dakota. Really didn't think much of it, so when the light turned green eased in the throttle and away we go. Next thing I know I here this loud noise and that little truck zooming past me. Good thing we were on a good stretch of road...I dropped a gear and mashed the loud peddle! With 16psi of boost on tap and my little led light hit me up with some Water/Methon tap...I flew by this clown in no time! I stayed in it just to let him know what he "awoke"!! Anyway I waiting on him at the next light and he pull up..."Man that thing has got some horsepower". I smiled and gave him the peace sign and down the road I went. I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th and did something trifive related. Enjoy. Keep them coming!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast