Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Trucks! Brothers Truck Show pics

Member #:524

Got Trucks! Brothers Truck Show pics

I went to the brothers truck show this past weekend and want to share some pics. I know, I know I’m always posting pics.lol Its just my way of connecting with all you carnuts out there so just tolerate my madness.
    This was one wicked truck. Chopped, body sectioned, pie cut hood, and much more.

Member #:115
    Wow, those are some beauties!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Yeah there were some beautiful rides there. The coolest thing about that show is that every year I get to hook up with a couple of guys I met on the forums. Good times.

Member #:436
    Some nice rides there Bam. What grill is in that black GMC I like it. I see you got me some pic's of trucks like the one I just acquired, Do they not chop tops on those things out there lol. Thanks for the pic's man.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    thanks BAM.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 56 View Post
    Some nice rides there Bam. What grill is in that black GMC I like it. I see you got me some pic's of trucks like the one I just acquired, Do they not chop tops on those things out there lol. Thanks for the pic's man.
    Yeah that black GMC belongs to a guy that live near me. Its a really cool truck slick grill treatment. GMC bumper and grille parts but he also use the Chevy 55-56 inner grille looks pretty slick in my opinion. If someone would have told me that idea I would have thought it would look too busy. Plus check out this pic of the rear its a 3 window.lol

About the Advance Design trucks being chopped, yes man they chopped them a lot out here also, especially the traditional hotrod guys.
    Last edited by BAM55; 07-03-2014 at 09:19 AM.

I will have to say I have never seen a 5 window in that year looks really cool. Yeah I kind of thought they chop'ed them was just messin with ya. To me the advance design trucks need just a little took out 2 inches at most I think looks best. Have seen them with what looked like 3 to 4 taken out jmo they look to squattie. Don't get me wrong I like a good chop but I think more than 2 inches is to much for those trucks.

To me the advance design trucks need just a little took out 2 inches at most I think looks best. Have seen them with what looked like 3 to 4 taken out jmo they look to squattie. Don't get me wrong I like a good chop but I think more than 2 inches is to much for those trucks.
    I agree with you. Although I respect the craftsmanship of extreme mods and metal fabrication. I personally like it when a is subtle and leaves wondering if something was done to it. Then a stock car pulls up and than you notice.lol Yeah I like the advanced design chopped but only a little. A little goes a long way in my opinion when it comes to mods.

Was looking back threw the pic's the blue and white chevy looks to have a slight chop am I right?

Was looking back threw the pic's the blue and white chevy looks to have a slight chop am I right?
    Yeah, you know that is Speedbump's truck right. The guy from the other forum that lives in AZ. He decided to make it out to the show this year. Yes its a mild chop and has a pancake hood. I met him and his wife a while back at the LA Roadster show. They are good people, really nice folks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast