Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tri-Five nationals Bowling Green KY

Member #:436
    Glad to see you guy's are going. Were staying at the host hotel also so look forward to meeting you all just look for the ol 56. While talking with Woody he told me that they were working on a lot of thing's to make this one of the largest TriFive meet's that has ever took place.Good to see things coming together for them.

Registered Member

Member #:2058
    I'm registered and booked at the host hotel. I'll be driving my '56 panel truck from Victoria, B.C. Canada, which is about 2500 miles from Bowling Green. I spoke to Vince at Woody's this morning, and at this time there's no "official" tour from this area to the Nats. As we'll be travelling solo, I'd be interested in hooking up with other tri-fivers from the Pacific Northwest that are going. Maybe we could put together our own tour?

Registered Member

Member #:2298
    I'll be there, registered but no hotel yet. Where are you all staying<(host hotel??). Driving the 57 and first time for me at this event. Looking forward to it.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larrys 57 View Post
    I'll be there, registered but no hotel yet. Where are you all staying<(host hotel??). Driving the 57 and first time for me at this event. Looking forward to it.
    Larry
    Hi Larry, I haven't registered yet but have rooms at the host hotel Was talking with a friend the other day he told me he just booked there room and they told him he got the last one at the host hotel. Last I have heard there are already 1100 registered think its going to be a good one.

Member #:1653
    Giving consideration to blending this into a small photo shoot - dates or the link to the event?

Quote Originally Posted by NCW View Post
    Giving consideration to blending this into a small photo shoot - dates or the link to the event?
    August 14th-15th,Dont know how to move link's or I would. We will be arriving on the 13th and leaving on the 16th. Hope you can make it Nick.

Registered Member

Member #:2298
    Yeah Nick, I was #1159 when I registered last week so one heck of a turnout. Never been to the Nationals and since I live in Ky I had to get to this one!
    Now gotta book a room and see you there next summer.
    Larry

Member #:1653
    So, I looked it up, here is the link in case any NEW MEMBER might want to go and is a bit timid to ask. http://www.thetrifivenationals.com/

Member #:115
    Wow, it's still 10 months away and hotels are already booked? I don't know what I'm doing a week from now. Who knows, I may end up going but probably won't know until July. LOL
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Thanks Nick going to have to learn how to do that one of these day's for the classic chevy guys I think this will be an event that you don't want to miss.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast