Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tri-Five nationals Bowling Green KY

Member #:436
    Wish I had known about it earlier could have made that one,we never have anything planed fore June.

Member #:495
    Every Fathers day weekend usually. Good guys is coming back there in sept. also

Yeah I heard that good guy's were coming back there but we do the shades of the past that month and don't think I can afford to do both. Cost me a small fortune to do the shades lol.

Member #:1653
    Yall have fun!

Well guys only a couple weeks till we head to B.G. hope to see some of you guys there.

parking in the same spot

Sure wish I could say I was but we wont be in Louisville this year hate to miss that one but I can't swing the time off at work that close together.If the trifive nats don't turn out to be as good as I think it will be we will be there next year and may be anyway's.

Registered Member

Member #:3100
    I'm considering going to this event for the first time and I'm trying to nail down approximately how many cars generally attend this event? It's a long drive from Michigan and would prefer to know what I most likely am going to see before I make the trip. I'm thinking there are cars being shown, a swap meet area, and hopefully a car corral where cars are being sold, along with the drag races going on. However, we drove quite a ways to the Michigan Super Chevy show and everybody that went with me, and myself, were quite disappointed with the small number of vehicles. It seemed almost all the focus was on the drag strip and race cars, which was the least of the attractions for me. I just don't want to drive 7 hours one way, and spend all the dough to make it happen if it's not a big event.
    Thanks,

Great show--over 2100 tri-fives attend---went the last to years--way better than Super chevy(stopped going there years ago)--tri-five cars from all over the country--lots of vendors, great swap meet, great cars and great people.
    https://www.thetrifivenationals.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/theamericantrifiveassocation/

Registered Member TOXIC AVENGER's Avatar

Member #:2855
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyduo View Post
    I'm considering going to this event for the first time and I'm trying to nail down approximately how many cars generally attend this event? It's a long drive from Michigan and would prefer to know what I most likely am going to see before I make the trip. I'm thinking there are cars being shown, a swap meet area, and hopefully a car corral where cars are being sold, along with the drag races going on. However, we drove quite a ways to the Michigan Super Chevy show and everybody that went with me, and myself, were quite disappointed with the small number of vehicles. It seemed almost all the focus was on the drag strip and race cars, which was the least of the attractions for me. I just don't want to drive 7 hours one way, and spend all the dough to make it happen if it's not a big event.
    Thanks,

7 hours each way is a long drive ? lmfao, I drove 28 hours each way , biggest show PERIOD , walked non stop for both days and still didn't see everything .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234