Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: HF tool box

Member #:231

HF tool box

Just purchased this harbor freight 72" tool box it's got a ton of room rolls real well and draws slide nice now I just got to find a place to put it in my garage but it's a good box for the money well built considering the other things harbor freight sells
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Member #:625
    I have one of those in shop and a Snap On one a little bigger in garage. A good bang for the buck. I like it better than my medium size Craftsjunk boxes with overflow.

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Never seen one of those HF boxes that's been in service for a while, but HF's best boxes seem well made and fairly sturdy. I bought a new standard width tall roll around Sears box (makes 4 now) a couple of years ago and while the drawers work nice and everything fits, it just seems really light. Maybe before too long it will be time to have less units but bigger ones.

Has anyone bought any of the new HF ratchets? They look very nice. I think HF is striving to make themselves the go to place for affordable quality tools, at least in some product lines.
    Last edited by Rick_L; 11-13-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    nice, got to go check them out at my local HF store.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_L View Post
    Never seen one of those HF boxes that's been in service for a while, but HF's best boxes seem well made and fairly sturdy. I bought a new standard width tall roll around Sears box (makes 4 now) a couple of years ago and while the drawers work nice and everything fits, it just seems really light. Maybe before too long it will be time to have less units but bigger ones.

Has anyone bought any of the new HF ratchets? They look very nice. I think HF is striving to make themselves the go to place for affordable quality tools, at least in some product lines.
    Several of my friends have had them in use for a couple years, no complaints that's why I gave one a try.