Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Old Car Movies

Member #:3

Old Car Movies

OLD CAR MOVIES...

Check out the one with Lucille Ball. Has the whole cast of I Love Lucy!

This is almost unbelievable. A keeper that you will go back to for hours or days to watch

NOTE: You will never see an Link like this, keep it in your document file and watch the many old car movies, this is a classic ...

IF YOU ARE A CAR BUFF THIS IS EXTRAORDINARY...YOU COULD SPEND HOURS GOING OVER THIS...

NO MATTER WHAT BRAND OF CAR YOU ENJOYED, IT'S REFERENCED IN THIS LINE UP.

ONCE YOU START WATCHING THIS, IT IS LIKE A DRUG… A GOOD ONE...

HAVE FUN… KEEP SMILING...

(Enjoy, click on the video camera, on the right, next to each item to view.)

http://www.tvraaca.org/oldmovies.htm#movie

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

Banned

Member #:2941
    Thanks for posting this, Sid. Brings back fond memories. I will come back to it every few days and view another video.

Watched the video about the '65 GTO ragtop this morning. I had one of these cars and it was totaled whilst I was in the service. Pulled the engine and 4-speed tranny. Souped it up a bit and dropped the big Poncho mill and Muncie 4-speed into a black '56 Chevy 210 2dr sedan. Backed it up with a 12-bolt posi rear from a '69 SS 396 Camaro. Changed out the 3.73 gears for 3.07 highway gears. Adapted an '81 TransAm Firebird front sway bar and '79 Cordoba rear bar. Ran 15" radials with 8-1/2" tread at all 4 corners. Added radial tuned shocks. Kept the drum brakes and bolted in the power brake booster and master cylinder from my wrecked GTO. Left the '56 Chevy body stock. Loved that car. Best driving '55 - '57 Chevy of all those I have built over the years.

Here are some pics, circa 1978 - 1979......

Thanks for the memories,

Harry