Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Looking for Daytona Weave carpet for 57 2dr sedan

Registered Member

Member #:2387

Looking for Daytona Weave carpet for 57 2dr sedan

I saw that awesome "Black Widow" clone near the Woodys booth at the Tri-Five Nationals & it had black Daytona weave carpet. I've searched, but haven't found a source for Daytona weave for a 57.

I have a 57 150 2dr sedan. I'm not building a "Black Widow" clone, just love that carpet.

A kit would be nice, but I might try cutting & sewing myself. Have a client that has a couple of industrial sewing machines for sale he used in his leather shop. How about advice on sewing carpet edging in the event I can't find a pre-made kit.
    Last edited by Danny57; 02-04-2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: bad grammar correction

Registered Member

Member #:2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny57 View Post
    I saw that awesome "Black Widow" clone near the Woodys booth at the Tri-Five Nationals & it had black Daytona weave carpet. I've searched, but haven't found a source for Daytona weave for a 57.

I have a 57 150 2dr sedan. I'm not building a "Black Widow" clone, just love that carpet.

A kit would be nice, but I might try cutting & sewing myself. Have a client that has a couple of industrial sewing machines for sale he used in his leather shop. How about advice on sewing carpet edging in the event I can't find a pre-made kit.
    Danny57 i brought my Daytona weave from www.accmats com , auto custom carpets and also http://www.auto-interior.com/Daytona.htm also check with ms Gina @ Ciadella First see if she has this carpet for 57 !! back when was i was looking she only had it for 55-56 chiefy
    Last edited by chiefy; 02-05-2016 at 05:27 AM.

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Danny, I think the Daytona carpet was 55 (and maybe 56) style. For sure it came in 55 hardtops and convertibles. Not sure about sedans.

I'm quite sure that Ciadella could fix you up.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    try Ciadella Interiors, I think there in Arizona.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Registered Member

Member #:328
    I had ciadella do daytona weave for my 57 convert. and it came with floor mats too.

Registered Member

Member #:2387
    Thanks, is that the same company that has the YouTube video of a headliner installation?
    I'll contact Ciadella.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny57 View Post
    Thanks, is that the same company that has the YouTube video of a headliner installation?
    I'll contact Ciadella.
    yes.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.