Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member from Tx with a "new"56

Registered Member

Member #:2883
    Rocky,I hope you don't give JT any funny impresions about me being lonely,he might not want to ride with me. I was thinking alone the lines of DQ and Mc Ds in that "all expenses paid"offer. If Beehive is the place run by two brothers from the Middle East,I agree they sure know how to hang the feed bag but it's on the pricy side. I used to take my son and grandsons hunting near Albany til someone killed a whitetail big as an elk. People started coming from all over the world and lease prices left this ol boy in a cloud of dust. Spent some pleasant afternoons visting with one of Albany's homies, Ricky"Pappy"Fisher. Watching Lion"feetsball" was always pretty exciting also.

Registered Member rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017's Avatar

Member #:1884
    Yea thats the place. Pretty interesting story about how the brothers ended up there. My home town of Woodson is 30 minutes north of Albany. I dont hunt anymore either its a Rich mans game lol. Besides my wife made pets out all of them on our current place and I'm going broke trying to feed them lol. Started as 1 now the entire herd shows up daily....

Member #:2077
    Welcome! from another 56 4 door post guy in Wisconsin.

Member #:227
    Welcome to the BETTER Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12