Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Dropped my '56 off at Cnut's today

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by pa2000xxxx View Post
    Good morning. I met with Laszlo yesterday--great guy. He told me you had done most of the OEM mods before going to his c4 clip and you weren't happy with the performance. I'm on the fence about spending the money for the c4 versus ordering a bunch of performance parts and updating frame. Can you talk to me about your opinion on the bolt on mods? I can call you if that's better. Thanks.
    Well, you came to the right place - Welcome aboard!

Registered Member

Member #:3505
    What ever happened to this project?

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperace View Post
    What ever happened to this project?
    I haven't heard from Chad in quite a while and it looks like he hasn't logged on here since February.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:3273
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    I haven't heard from Chad in quite a while and it looks like he hasn't logged on here since February.
    Sure hope he is ok................................................ .................................. He was on the other site 08-15-2017
    Last edited by WagonWonder; 08-22-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Registered Member

Member #:3505
    I like the idea of being able to do this without having to remove the body. So many projects seem to stall or people lose interest after everything is disassembled.

Registered Member

Member #:2084
    Hey all...I had to take a break from, well, a lot of things because I had knee surgery in April of 2017. There have been some complications since then with my knee. Just fyi. This has nothing to do with anything else...it's hard to work on a car when you can barely kneel without a lot of pain. Dealing with that has been harder than it sounds...it sucks when you're in constant pain. Hard to get motivated to do much of anything when that happens. It's gotten better and I'm back at it. I'm hoping to have the car on the road this summer. I really only need to put the front clip back on, do a little re-wiring, and move the motor to EFI (which is also mostly done). The motor and trans are in the car and all the brakes and suspension are done.

Still having some trouble getting around, especially kneeling, so it's slow going, but it's getting better.

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchenc View Post
    Hey all...I had to take a break from, well, a lot of things because I had knee surgery in April of 2017. There have been some complications since then with my knee. Just fyi. This has nothing to do with anything else...it's hard to work on a car when you can barely kneel without a lot of pain. Dealing with that has been harder than it sounds...it sucks when you're in constant pain. Hard to get motivated to do much of anything when that happens. It's gotten better and I'm back at it. I'm hoping to have the car on the road this summer. I really only need to put the front clip back on, do a little re-wiring, and move the motor to EFI (which is also mostly done). The motor and trans are in the car and all the brakes and suspension are done.

Still having some trouble getting around, especially kneeling, so it's slow going, but it's getting better.
    Good to see you!

Member #:115
    Good to hear from you Chad. Hope the knee heals up quickly. Let me know when you're down this way again.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:2084
    Does anyone know the size/thread pitch of the drain plug in a Tanks EFI gas tank? I have mis-placed the drain plug. It's not the same size as the stock one, just fyi (it's at least twice as big).

Edit: Duh...answered my own question in 30 seconds. 1/4 NPT.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011