Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Asking for feedback on my web site and my new CNC machined axle bearing retainer plates

Member #:115
    Harry, why do you keep deleting your posts? Just edit them if you want to update.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Banned

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    ...... This guy makes up stuff when he needs to get money, watch yourself. It's in his DNA.
    Thanks again for the heads up, Maddog. Will proceed with caution should I decide to upgrade my stock '57 differential. Whether I use Aubrey's parts along with Dennis' big bearing retainer upgrade...... Or change out the entire rearend for a stronger design...... Will depend upon how much power I end up with.

Laszlo, sorry for the deletes and reposts...... These big old hands of mine just end up hitting several keys at once when I'm hunting and pecking with 2 fingers (have really large hands and can't really type). Will try and be more careful in future.

The good news...... The distance from the heel of my hand to the tip of my middle finger is the same length as my wife's foot and her foot is 3 of my fingers wide...... So its easy for me to buy her shoes for her birthday.

The bad news...... Its tough living large in a small person's world. Not easy finding clothes and size 15 XXXX wide shoes to fit me.

Best regards,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 07-22-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    Laszlo, sorry for the deletes and reposts...... These big old hands of mine just end up hitting several keys at once when I'm hunting and pecking with 2 fingers (have really large hands and can't really type). Will try and be more careful in future.
    Harry, it's not that big of a deal, but my point is you don't have to delete the posts...just EDIT them if you make a mistake. I think we allow editing indefinitely. Hope that clarifies my comments.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234