Since it pains me to say that the car season is basically over for the year....The refining process will now continue over the fall and winter season.....Couple things I'm not comfortable with...… Ordered a new GM Ignition switch to hopefully solve the intermittent starting issue...… #2... I'm going to bite the Bullet and change out the Concept 1 Front drive set-up(single belt for everything) for a Wegner LSA front drive ( two belt drive) ……. In the 57 the single belt C1 set-up moves everything forward to align with the Blower Belt position...… In this position everything fits, But.…..There is no clearance between the drive and the fans and radiator...… So, in driving the car like we do across the country, if anything would happen to fail …….. the only way to access the components is to basically remove the radiator and or Core support (another reason I was hesitant to take the Nomad on the Road Tour this year)...… Don't want to be in that position..... With the Wegner set-up, there will be another 1 1/2" of room to at least have room to access the Pulley's Etc... One of these things you learn as the process moves along..... Gonna make it more Gooder !!!..... LOL