believe what you want.

Registered Member

Member #:3155
    Can Definitely tell it's $250

Registered Member rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017's Avatar

Member #:1884
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgevuj12 View Post
    Can Definitely tell it's $250
    Yea no dought its a paper mockup lol.....

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Hard to beat a stock cluster in the appearance dept. as far a speedometers go I have a functioning one in my 56 but my 55 don't need one. My mechanical tach tells me all I need to know.

Member #:777
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Hard to beat a stock cluster in the appearance dept. as far a speedometers go I have a functioning one in my 56 but my 55 don't need one. My mechanical tach tells me all I need to know.

Come on Mark, no pic no believe-LOL!

Member #:777
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgevuj12 View Post
    believe what you want.

George just advertise your stuff, no need for games

Registered Member

Member #:571
    This and the other Classic Instruments thread have some really strange posts.

CI has not responded to reborn55 on the forum, but did on chevytalk with a non-answer, saying to call.

That part of sales/customer service from them has mixed thoughts from me. I understand not wanting to expose your problems, as well as not embarrassing your customers. To a point. But a basic troubleshooting answer would be a good thing. Unless there isn't one.

Myself, it's not a choice I'd consider because of no tachometer for the 55-56 cars. The Dakota Digital VHX setup addresses that the best for 55-56 IMO.

DD also has a new series called HDX, but I don't like the layout. Some may, good to have another choice.

The old Custom Rod Gauges was the only previous setup that had a tach reasonably presented inside the cluster, and had all the other gauges too. But they had SO MANY other issues. Rocky's setup gets you a speedo and tach but all the other gauges have to be off the cluster.

Registered Member rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017's Avatar

Member #:1884
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_L View Post
    This and the other Classic Instruments thread have some really strange posts.

CI has not responded to reborn55 on the forum, but did on chevytalk with a non-answer, saying to call.

That part of sales/customer service from them has mixed thoughts from me. I understand not wanting to expose your problems, as well as not embarrassing your customers. To a point. But a basic troubleshooting answer would be a good thing. Unless there isn't one.

Myself, it's not a choice I'd consider because of no tachometer for the 55-56 cars. The Dakota Digital VHX setup addresses that the best for 55-56 IMO.

DD also has a new series called HDX, but I don't like the layout. Some may, good to have another choice.

The old Custom Rod Gauges was the only previous setup that had a tach reasonably presented inside the cluster, and had all the other gauges too. But they had SO MANY other issues. Rocky's setup gets you a speedo and tach but all the other gauges have to be off the cluster.
    Not so Rick lol. Simply put a set of 3-3/8 speedo tach and full gauge sweep in the 2 holes but I played with that it dont work lol waisted effort in terms of look and visual.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123