Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madmooks 55-57 wagon tg trim

Member #:40
    Thanks Cnut . Appreciate that coming from someone who is psychotic about the details lol I'm the same way.

Each part we make requires a tool / dye and it gets formed . Not cheap to say the least here in the USA.

I hadn't planned to do the wagon stuff but we were pushed by customers . After the 20th call of being asked about it, we decided to do it. The lid, the 3 that frame the lid, the ring and the long one behind rear seat are the same on wagons. So it was a matter of doing the wheel well pieces ($$$$), the two shorties and obviously all 5 pieces of the inner tailgate.

Now we are being pushed by sedan delivery guys to do something for them lol. I'm hesitant because the market is limited. They share all the same as wagon but since they don't have a rear seat there's a few weird curved pieces that wrap around wheel wells and a couple straight ones. Again lots of money but I think with our new relationship with danchuk, RDS, Woodyz etc I'll just go for it and roll the dice. I really enjoy making this stuff. It's a work of art.

Honestly I forgot what u had mentioned on the parts. I have so much on my plate right now , I just want to wrap up these kits and rear seat and move forward with some other things i have planned. I'll make sure to touch base with you so we can revisit what you had talked about. I think I remember a few things.
    Last edited by MadMooks; 06-03-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12