Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 55-59 Chevy Truck Gauges

  1. #11
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016

    Member #:3154
    Posts
    11
    Our Autocross series is a good one for the built in shift light. Programmable to any RPM you'd like.

  2. #12
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016

    Member #:3154
    Posts
    11
    Hi Everyone. Classic Instruments is doing a 10% sale special on all Classic Instruments gauge sets for St. Patrick's Day!!! If you choose a G-Stock Series for St. Patrick's Day green receive and additional 5% for a total of 15% off retail!!!

  3. #13
    Registered Member chevynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Member #:115
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    8,298
    At 23% off you'll be at the same price as your competition.

    Having a glass face is nice, but I can't see why your gauges are 30% higher price than others, especially without backlighting and programmability. Why would anyone pay that much more? For someone who wants a stock-looking gauge set with upgraded gauges, your offering is fine....not great imo. I prefer a more modern look with modern technology and improved functionality....and with a usable tach.

    Your products are pretty nice, but I'd like to understand why they're so expensive. Not bashing, just doesn't make sense to me. I bought the Dakota Digital VHX series for my car after looking at gauges for years...and I paid $700 shipped for a NEW set from DD. What do you think are the negatives of them compared to Classic Instruments? Except for the plastic face (like stock) I don't see any.
    Last edited by chevynut; 03-19-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

    You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

    For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

    Other vehicles:

    56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •