Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay seller warning to 55-56-57 owners

Member #:227

Ebay seller warning to 55-56-57 owners

just got done dealing with a less than honest seller on ebay, he goes by bjdoorpanels out of Georgetown Ohio , he has great feedback for whatever unknown reason so I stepped up to the pay window and ordered a set of door panels , they showed up and I opened them to discover he uses corrugated cardboard , yes regular run of the mill cardboard box type ! they are so flimsy they literally wont stand up and fold over like a taco shell , long story short I got paypal involved and got refunded ..... they are not even jalopy quality .... buyer beware
    Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Current Project : 1955 210 two door sedan

Registered Member

Member #:243
    Frickin people

Member #:3
    I just looked at the seller , He has some more listed , they look like a 4 year old made them .
    Plain Junk , IMO

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2015 Chevy HD2500 duramax crew Cab LTZ
    2013 Ford Edge Limited
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1934 Plymouth PE Coupe

Member #:530
    Thanks for the warning. The transparency of the internet proving itself here...
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis- [URL=http://s78.photobucket.com/user/pcardey/library/57%20Chevy%20Nomad%20wagon[/URL]

1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window- [URL=http://s78.photobucket.com/user/pcardey/library/59%20Apached%20Fleetside%20Big%20Window%20Shortbed[/URL]

Member #:40
    good to know. I don't remember the good deals just the bad ones. as a seller Ive had two bad experiences. one dude said my hinge sleeves were overpriced, and threaten to start a website bashing my company. I told him good luck. offered his money back, but I guess he had a change of heart lol. the Chinese hinge sleeves are pretty much the same price. another guy bought a rear seat piece of stainless and although the picture on ebay has a red arrow pointing to the trim, and the description says ONE piece of stainless, he thought the 40 bucks included everything. he then posted feedback saying I was a scam, I gave his money back and reported him to ebay. funny thing is he said my stuff was junk but he didn't even open it. the made in usa sticker was still on there, the seal wasn't broken. anyway, sorry if this is off topic.
    MadMooks 55-57 Nomad Parts
    www.madmooks.com

Member #:530
    The transparency of the internet goes both ways (buyers and sellers). there are definately looney buyers out there...
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis- [URL=http://s78.photobucket.com/user/pcardey/library/57%20Chevy%20Nomad%20wagon[/URL]

1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window- [URL=http://s78.photobucket.com/user/pcardey/library/59%20Apached%20Fleetside%20Big%20Window%20Shortbed[/URL]

Member #:2941
    Just ordered some adjustable idle (slow running) jets for Weber carburettors from a fellow in Ireland. Hope they arrive OK and fit properly.

Touch wood,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Quote Originally Posted by USA1 View Post
    just got done dealing with a less than honest seller on ebay, he goes by bjdoorpanels out of Georgetown Ohio , he has great feedback for whatever unknown reason so I stepped up to the pay window and ordered a set of door panels , they showed up and I opened them to discover he uses corrugated cardboard , yes regular run of the mill cardboard box type ! they are so flimsy they literally wont stand up and fold over like a taco shell , long story short I got paypal involved and got refunded ..... they are not even jalopy quality .... buyer beware

Here are Some Pictures of the door panels
    Attached Images Attached Images

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2015 Chevy HD2500 duramax crew Cab LTZ
    2013 Ford Edge Limited
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1934 Plymouth PE Coupe

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Why is OP not listed as a member.