Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice Brake Upgrade

Member #:115
    What do you call a guy who bashes the other site repeatedly and then uses TWO IDs on BOTH sites to post? I call the dikhed a f-ing hypocrite! Now I understand what I always thought "USA1" was an asshole...too. He has both IDs here too, and he's used them both.

https://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171605

I post more REAL car content here than all of the "top posters" put together. Then I have to put up with the critics and assholes who have never actually BUILT anything in their lives, but have to bash what I've done. Some guys use this site to post their political BS and nothing else. Even when asked, they don't post project updates here that they post on the other site. Toxic Rick posts to try to show how much he thinks he knows, and still gives me shit about not finishing my car, but he's still working on spindles after 15 years....lol! An he's always a critic, virtually never giving kudos to anyone about anything. Still have yet to see any pics or project posts from either RickL or markm...or is that USA1?

If this site keeps going this way, it's going to die. I've tried to post car content, whether my own projects or just useful stuff that I feel someone might be able to use. But there's always the dikheads who have to bash anything anyone posts.
    Last edited by chevynut; 03-31-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Again it's your way or no way in your twisted mind. And you ridlcule, criticize, belittle anyone who challenges you. You don't get it do you?

Member #:3217
    WHY does anyone have to *challenge* anything anyone else says or does here??? If you don't agree with someone's approach, state your own approach or disagree, but don't make it personal... NOTHING anyone else says or does to their car affects YOU or YOUR car anymore than YOU let it... My gosh boys!! Live and Let Live... Is your lives so 'stress free' that you have to go to a car forum for your drama??????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12