Today I went to Nashville, TN and completed purchase of another Nomad (57) project, then trailered it home.. This is a Nomad 'kit', but the main attraction to me is that the body work and paint have been completed (a few years ago), but the owner ran into $$ difficulty and didn't complete it. The bodywork and paint are nicely done (and certainly cured by now).. The body is sitting on the original frame again, barely bolted on and it will come back off and go onto my Corvette Corrections chassis. I will also use the LS1/4L60 trans combo and all the other prepared/restored parts which I'd completed for my other '57 Nomad (bodywork/paint NOT complete as yet). Attached are some photos of the car as I purchased it... I'll post more photos here as I prepare the parts and begin assemblying the car... PS. This is an early Nov '56 LA assembly, spent some time in southern Calif, then went to Texas in the 80's.. and to Nashville TN about 10 yrs ago. Originally was a sierrra gold/adobe beige car before the repaint...

55786840-770-0@2X.jpg55786874-770-0@2X.jpg55786882-770-0@2X.jpg55786895-770-0@2X.jpg