Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Break-in oils

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Do you REALLY read markm's posts on the other site? (Of course you do, you read mine too.)

Is that what it takes for your ammunition to be a troll and to piss you off so that your personal attacks are bigger and better to you?

You are a sad excuse for a human.

Member #:115
    I read lots of posts on the other site fairly regularly, and I happened to notice that markm posted the EXACT same thing here as USA1 did on the other site. So I connected the two together, and found out that he has TWO IDs on BOTH sites. Why does he do that? I typically look at 2-3 sections over there (project updates, suspension stuff, etc.) and saw someone pushing the junk Chevelle rotors, and guess who it was!!!

I started this thread to ask a question, and as usual you jump in with your typical toxic shit defending people who attack me first. Who threw the first stone here? markm did....I tried to carry on a conversation but he was playing games. Then as usual you add your worthless comments and personal attacks. You couldn't be civil if your life depended on it, because you're a total know-it-all ass.

The issue I have with markm is that he badmouths anything that doesn't go back to the 1960's, whether asked or not. He always has to put in his 2 cents worth and rarely makes any positive posts or adds anything worth reading. Just like this thread...he jumps in and puts irrelevant, useless information and didn't even address the question. Neither did you, but as usual you have to put in your crap too. And you lie a lot about what people say...like in the ethanol thread where you lied about what I said and I nailed you for it.

Mark says he hates Terry on the other site, and badmouths the site whenever he gets the chance. Yet, he posts over there using a different ID than he had before. I call that deceitful and hypocritical. What do you call it?

Terry always used to claim that he put 295 tires on his "stock" 57. I pressed Terry several times because I knew you couldn't put 295s on a "stock" car...he finally admitted that his fenderwell lips were rolled. What if a guy took his advice and tried them on his car? That's misinformation just like markm's half-truth about the Chevelle rotors that he keeps posting without any disclaimers. Every time markm posts suggesting people use chevelle rotors because HE has used them for 20 years he neglects to inform the people he's trying to con that they move the wheels out 7/8" per side. When I mention it, he gets pissed off and attacks me. The FACT is they do, but he only tells half-truths. And that offset CAN be a problem for some guys, which he has never admitted. I say that's a disservice and misinformation for members.

You are one pathetic toxic POS.
    Last edited by chevynut; 04-08-2017 at 06:47 AM.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:115
    And if markm really knew anything about the subject of this thread dating past 1972, he would have said from his first post that a roller engine doesn't need anything but the same oil you plan to run, and provided proof of that like the article that Bill posted. He tried to push the out-dated high ZDDP BS that has been proven wrong. Technology changes, but some people don't change with it.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Banned

Member #:2775
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    I read lots of posts on the other site fairly regularly, and I happened to notice that markm posted the EXACT same thing here as USA1 did on the other site. So I connected the two together, and found out that he has TWO IDs on BOTH sites. Why does he do that? I typically look at 2-3 sections over there (project updates, suspension stuff, etc.) and saw someone pushing the junk Chevelle rotors, and guess who it was!!!

I started this thread to ask a question, and as usual you jump in with your typical toxic shit defending people who attack me first. Who threw the first stone here? markm did....I tried to carry on a conversation but he was playing games. Then as usual you add your worthless comments and personal attacks. You couldn't be civil if your life depended on it, because you're a total know-it-all ass.

The issue I have with markm is that he badmouths anything that doesn't go back to the 1960's, whether asked or not. He always has to put in his 2 cents worth and rarely makes any positive posts or adds anything worth reading. Just like this thread...he jumps in and puts irrelevant, useless information and didn't even address the question. Neither did you, but as usual you have to put in your crap too. And you lie a lot about what people say...like in the ethanol thread where you lied about what I said and I nailed you for it.

Mark says he hates Terry on the other site, and badmouths the site whenever he gets the chance. Yet, he posts over there using a different ID than he had before. I call that deceitful and hypocritical. What do you call it?

Terry always used to claim that he put 295 tires on his "stock" 57. I pressed Terry several times because I knew you couldn't put 295s on a "stock" car...he finally admitted that his fenderwell lips were rolled. What if a guy took his advice and tried them on his car? That's misinformation just like markm's half-truth about the Chevelle rotors that he keeps posting without any disclaimers. Every time markm posts suggesting people use chevelle rotors because HE has used them for 20 years he neglects to inform the people he's trying to con that they move the wheels out 7/8" per side. When I mention it, he gets pissed off and attacks me. The FACT is they do, but he only tells half-truths. And that offset CAN be a problem for some guys, which he has never admitted. I say that's a disservice and misinformation for members.

You are one pathetic toxic POS.
    I don't know how to paraphrase posts. I did not know that it was a law that everyone had to had to have the same name on various forums. Second, what is the big deal about Chevelle rotors? So what if it positively widens the track a little, and it is easily corrected by wheel offset? Some of the best braking older cars were better than many new model car now!!!
    Last edited by 55 Rescue Dog; 04-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123