Got my door hinges wired up and put heat shrink on the harness and assembled them with new bushings. I'll terminate the ends after I install the doors. I decided to add one "spare" wire to each hinge, so I didn't have to try to run another wire if I needed one for anything in the future. So the driver's hinge has 10 wires and the passenger hinge has 11 wires . That's about all that will fit and there are some 14 and 16 gauge wires in there.

20181217_006.JPG

I also finished up what I could on the e-brake cables and they're clamped to the frame. I drilled and tapped a couple of holes under the body to attach the passenger side cable to when the body is in place. All I have to do then is install the front cable from the foot brake and hopefully I can make the connection and adjustments with the body on.

20181217_003.JPG

Finally, I added three "spare" wires to my firewall harness too. I'm using a 22 position WeatherPak connector and only had 19 positions used. I decided I might as well wire up all the positions to the harness under the dash and I can add the wires in front of the firewall if I ever need them. It's a lot easier to do now than try to fish a wire through later.

I think the chassis is now ready to drop the body on, as I can't think of anything else I need to do.