Hello all, I'm Mark and have a small shop in the Detroit area. I have recently taken on a build project that has been through 3 other shops over a 3 year period prior to coming through my door. It is a 55 Belair sitting on a Paul Newman C4 chassis. (sort of) After getting in to this a ways it turns out the old girl is just a beautiful "Poser". On the surface the car looks to be about 80% done. The interior is completely redone, and the body and paint work is all done, but mechanically, electrically, fuel, steering, nothing is completed, most of it was never started. Almost everything on this build I can handle with no issues, however...... The body shop(s) assembled the chassis and installed the body however, the chassis is incomplete, missing parts and some of it is not assembled properly.

I am in need of instructions and/or a parts list for this chassis, or any information I can find. The Newman website is now completely offline and I have been unable to even locate some sort of archive site with the information but so far nothing. Through my search I keep coming back to this Forum and it appears that some of you have already built these chassis already so I am reaching out for assistance.

Thanks in Advance.