Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocky Stephens

Member #:1608
    We were supposed to meet up at this last Goodguys then the Reliable meet. He was always very respectful with me and commented on numerous post. He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are for him and the family he leaves behind. Does anybody know about funeral arrangements?

Member #:3217
    I've been checking the obits in Covington, TX each day since, but nothing yet... just checked this morning also... Rocky was a good hardworking man (from all I knew about him), and a great 'hot rodder' who was always willing to share and help. We talked on the phone a few times, and did some Nomad parts trading, but I never met him face to face... unfortunately. He was only 56 yrs old...

I did find this, but no details for a funeral..
    http://texasobits.tributes.com/obitu...hens-104780003
    Last edited by BamaNomad; 05-15-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Registered Member

Member #:2643
    Damn, he was just one year older than me. He left this world way too soon. Condolences go out to his family. RIP, Rocky.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Sorry to hear this he seemed like a real good guy. Just saw on the other site ha was actually younger than I am scary.
    Last edited by markm; 05-15-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Banned

Member #:2941
    G-dspeed, Rocky! See ya on the other side, my friend.

Harry

Today Wolfman posted the better site for leaving 'Guest Messages' for Rocky's family. I suppose the first one I found was a 'generic' site.. This one is for the actual funeral home handling his funeral and have more details of Rocky's life and a photo...

http://www.marshallandmarshallfd.com...ser_id=1963779

Registered Member

Member #:3406
    I just wanted to take some time to post here and thank all of you for your support during this time of grief. My name is Rocky Nichols and Rocky (Big Rock) Stephens was my uncle. He was always a source of inspiration for me when it came to hot rods and letting my creativity go wild. I was blessed to be able to work side by side with him on some great projects like my 1987 C10 and his 1965 Cutlass. But to all of you here in the forum thank you again for your kind words and happy hot rodding.

BamaNomad beat me to the punch but I will post the link again for the funeral information.
    http://www.marshallandmarshallfd.com...ser_id=1963779

Rocky nephew... Thank you for coming here to post us. Please keep us informed re Rocky's funeral... I wish I was close enough to attend, but 700 miles is a bit far. I talked to your uncle on the phone a few times... and we also traded some parts.. and we shared some common background in the aerospace defense industry (I worked/retired from L3 -Waco)...

I hope you or someone else in the family can finish Rocky's nomad for him... (he'll see it from Heaven and give you a huge smile!)..

If you need help with it, visit us back here and hopefully we can help you see it thru...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12