I have made more updates than I probably should have on the cooling issues at idle thread, so I thought I would make a thread dedicated to my car only.

I inherited my car from my father this year and I love it, my only complaint is that I don't have a big enough shop or enough time to complete all of the projects I have for the car. As of right now the biggest thing keeping the car from being more streetable is the cooling issue, I understand that the more horsepower that a car makes the more heat it will inevitably produce. I am pretty sure that I am going to need a larger radiator in order to solve this problem. A more immediate issue that I have now is a hole in the oil pan. It only sits 2.5 inches off the ground while driving and it has been bumped too many times and has now developed a pin hole that I need to repair. An identical oil pan as the one that is on it right now would cost me around $300+, so I am considering JB welding it as a band aid for the time being. I know that this will not be a permanent fix, but I think that it will get me by for the time being. I have also noticed that the charging system is not working properly, so I will need to replace the alternator. Here is my short list of projects:

-Fix oil pan
-replace radiator with a higher efficiency unit
-replace radiator
-raise the front suspension 1" to prevent further damage to oil pan