Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For sale 1955 2 door post $28,500 offer

Registered Member

Member #:3499

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Hi Michael,

Your have a very nice '55... I like the silver/ivory paint scheme.. You need more and larger photos of the car to help you sell it. Where are you located?

Gary
    I'm located in Milwaukee Wisconsin I live about five minutes from Mitchell field airport. Still cannot figure out how to put photos on this for the life of me it's on believable got a wait for my son to come over here like I said I'm not real savvy on doing this .

Member #:115
    Are your pics on your computer or hosted on a website?

If they're on your computer and you're writing a post, just click on the icon above that looks like a framed tree picture. A window will pop up that says "insert image". Click on "From Computer" and them click "browse" and find your picture on your computer. Once you click on the picture, click "upload file(s)" and it will insert it into your post. You can do that repeatedly until you upload all the pics you want.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:3217
    What are the differences between 'attaching' an image file which I attempted to describe, and 'inserting' an image as you describe, CN??? Is there a difference in where the posted images are stored? how long-lived they will be? or the total attached/inserted file sizes??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12