Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: exploded view of tail pan area 57 210 wagon

Registered Member

Member #:2425

exploded view of tail pan area 57 210 wagon

I want to start the replacement of the rotten components in the usual locations of the tailgate bottom, tail pan at the tail gate and the rear door lowers andfront windowshield roof to windshield and windshield to cowel and of course the left and right lower rear fender patch panels. is there an exploded view from a trusted vendor thatwould help me to best identify these components so I can order them?

Registered Member

Member #:532
    Quote Originally Posted by 57barnwagon View Post
    I want to start the replacement of the rotten components in the usual locations of the tailgate bottom, tail pan at the tail gate and the rear door lowers andfront windowshield roof to windshield and windshield to cowel and of course the left and right lower rear fender patch panels. is there an exploded view from a trusted vendor thatwould help me to best identify these components so I can order them?
    The Danchuk catalogue used to have an exploded view with the parts labeled. I haven't looked at this years yet to see if it's still in it. Have you looked on their website?

Member #:2264
    ebay has a welding book that has the sheet metal lay out as it sets when spot welded, if you go to manuals and look at 1956 manuals it will come up.