Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: 1957 Chevy 2-Door Sedan For Sale $8500

Registered Member

Member #:3477

1957 Chevy 2-Door Sedan For Sale $8500

This 1957 Chevy is located in Mount Airy MD 21771. It belongs to my friend Rusty. He doesn't like computers so I offered to post it for him. Please direct questions to him at 301-602-1911. He runs a rollback business and thats his business line.

He picked up this 57 Chevy last year. It was in a carport and has been outside for quite a while. It was a 235 Powerglide car. The 235 fired up after a bit of tinkering. He removed the drivetrain to make it a 327 4Speed. He liked the ragged patina look and it is really pretty solid underneath. The structural spots are solid. The floors are crusty and there are spots here and there. The rockers have holes but aren't shot. It shows right if you want an old patina'd rod. Roof is not rotten with no holes.

The interior is complete and is black and silver. He added the clutch pedal in anticipation of the 4 speed. There is no motor or trans, and he won't part with the 327 or muncie. Front bumper does come with it but isn't pictured. Taillights are rotten. It has Welds on it (he was playing around with wheel sizes) but will come with the original 57 wheels. Mileage is reputed to be around 90,000 and that actually feels right.

Clear title.

Its a funny car. It doesn't show great in pics but when you are around it, it pulls you in.

I put more pics in an album under my profile. If you are interested, give Rusty a call.

Attachment 7961

Attachment 7962

Attachment 7963

Attachment 7964

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Appears to be a better deal than the rustbucket 4 door recently posted here for 5900.

Registered Member

Member #:1806
    Seems like a lot of rust in the fenders for the looks of the car, but most are rusted on the bottom side anyway. IMO that car would do good on ebay because they like cars with original paint.

Registered Member

Member #:2643
    The front windshield channel looks toasty, and that would concern me, as its not an easily repairable area, not for me, anyway.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Sorry, I don't think that I am looking at same car.