Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Will these 265-283 hedder Hugggers work?

Member #:2021

Will these 265-283 hedder Hugggers work?

I saw a set of chrome headers for a 283-265,-350-Whats the difference, i thought all the sbc's were same block all the way back!. As I search for some kind of header [block style] to fit between the 500 steering box and the engine head, i don't know how to do links. So picture is found on google. Am i wrong about this . These appear are shorter smaller...as it appears overall .but could just be my vision going bad. i have to dent in the 2 o/s middle tubes then have them coated? I have the engine Sidemounts and 4-speed. The clutch linkage is killin me. if the kind i found will work . i'll get them Whats your knowledge on this problem?. Never built a set before so thats out, one side -the leftside will miss all the linkage, oil pan, steering box,IT looks like etc.forgive my spelling . thank you much bob s this exhaust thing getting pretty tiresome.
    Last edited by bsa_bob2; 11-18-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:571
    I don't know what you're looking at, but some fit and some don't. I am of the "all in" or "all out" school on headers/manifolds. Get a quality set of long tube headers that fit, or use stock manifolds. Don't screw with anything in between, it's not worth it.

Member #:2021
    Rick L good morning! I am abit overwhelmed trying to come up with something/ I had a set of coated manifolds But thought i was not going to get the 2 center bolts into them thanks Rick for your input. bob s
    i sent them back yesterday dumb move huh bob