Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad new Rule again

Member #:3606
    Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    First if I banned you for life you would never get back on , simply by changing your username like you did, I would block your ip's etc. I did not ban you.

I just found out that you were banned for life, I was notified of this by Terry he did not ban you nor did I , So I went back and made you a regular member , I don't know who banned you for life they should not have done that, when I banned you it was only for 7 days since you insulted me in open forum I thought a 7 day was fair.

So again I don't know who did the life ban but I fixed it

And no I am not trying to get you back , I don't like people getting banned for life without my OK.

otis
    I bet the new owners don't like life bans. Less ad clicks. For them, it all boils down to $$.
    56-210, 283, 200-4R, Power steering, Power Brakes

Registered Member

Member #:625
    The below post from this site was good for a one year ban.

All this BS going on over there appears to be increasing traffic over here, thanks Otis you may end up being the member who has done the most to grow this site. Just saw a add for "hot Ukrainian girls" woo hoo I think I will order one. Now that family friendly entertainment

Registered Member

Member #:625
    From the other site

Default Hey Otis

From time to time, I browse other sites to see what is going on. Not a member, but I like looking. I see you were recently at the "other site". You got beat up again. Are you a sadomasochist?? In the name of the good Lord, why in the world do you go there? Do you like being punished? Otis, you are an adversary there, not an ally. They don't want you there. Never a kind word said about you. Leave those people alone. I'm sure you are a decent person and I hate to see that happen to you, but you bring some of that on yourself. You owe them and no one here an explanation as to what you did. You have to defend nothing to anyone. I do believe you have a new wife and sold this site. Move on. Enjoy your wife. Enjoy your proceeds. Enjoy your life. Walk forward. Not backwards, Carmine.

Registered Member

Member #:3636
    I was banned again. For saying something was funny that one of the regulars posted? Was he banned too? Otis, did you ban me for life this time?

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    For many years Otis called me "My good friend" and we would talk on the phone often.I brought him much revenue through sponsors I enlisted. He told me confidential things and asked never to repeat them on the site.Gifts from sponsors for his car, the day he sold his car and bought a red Corvette, how Julie`s death affected him, how much money he profited from sponsorship, his excitement upon meeting his new wife, members he did`nt like for one reason or another, ect. After remarriage his attitude changed and then the request for members donations due to server expenses. I never did question him on that as he had stated at one time his yearly profit was around $50,000.00 from the site.He talked in depth on his new Latin Wife (Central America) knowing that I once had a Latin Wife. My advise and cautions fell on def ears.He of coarse would continually make the statement the site is not for sale as it`s the members site and not his. His knowing that I`m a GOD fearing man that studies and follows the Holy Bible, he would talk about spiritual concerns. Present day my thought is " Love for money is the root to all EVIL."At times I would find it odd that he would curse like a sailor (even though he was Army) on the phone but be angry if a member would write words with the first letter and symbols after (@#%&). Oh the stories I could tell! The Nazi as you term him here is well............... I believe many know his egotistical, controlling nature.Probably got picked on as a kid, so it`s pay back time behind a computer screen.Ever wonder why he has`nt gone to any of the Tri-Five Nationals?

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida 57 View Post
    For many years Otis called me "My good friend" and we would talk on the phone often.I brought him much revenue through sponsors I enlisted. He told me confidential things and asked never to repeat them on the site.Gifts from sponsors for his car, the day he sold his car and bought a red Corvette, how Julie`s death affected him, how much money he profited from sponsorship, his excitement upon meeting his new wife, members he did`nt like for one reason or another, ect. After remarriage his attitude changed and then the request for members donations due to server expenses. I never did question him on that as he had stated at one time his yearly profit was around $50,000.00 from the site.He talked in depth on his new Latin Wife (Central America) knowing that I once had a Latin Wife. My advise and cautions fell on def ears.He of coarse would continually make the statement the site is not for sale as it`s the members site and not his. His knowing that I`m a GOD fearing man that studies and follows the Holy Bible, he would talk about spiritual concerns. Present day my thought is " Love for money is the root to all EVIL."At times I would find it odd that he would curse like a sailor (even though he was Army) on the phone but be angry if a member would write words with the first letter and symbols after (@#%&). Oh the stories I could tell! The Nazi as you term him here is well............... I believe many know his egotistical, controlling nature.Probably got picked on as a kid, so it`s pay back time behind a computer screen.Ever wonder why he has`nt gone to any of the Tri-Five Nationals?

Wow, can't say that I'm surprised. He used to call me now and then just to chat, and said he considered me a "friend". He likes to backstab "friends" I guess. We never got into any in-depth personal discussions, but I believe everything you wrote based on my experience with him. He's a con-artist.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    Wow, can't say that I'm surprised. He used to call me now and then just to chat, and said he considered me a "friend". He likes to backstab "friends" I guess. We never got into any in-depth personal discussions, but I believe everything you wrote based on my experience with him. He's a con-artist.
    He spoke of you before and after your leaving the site.Prior however, he did respect your talents. I won`t waste time with the stated things after your leaving.

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by 468ndn View Post
    I was banned again. For saying something was funny that one of the regulars posted? Was he banned too? Otis, did you ban me for life this time?
    Looks like forever too. Your user ID is gone.

Member #:3611
    Quote Originally Posted by 468ndn View Post

what was the thread title ?

Registered Member

Member #:2764
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl55 View Post
    what was the thread title ?
    Yes, and post here what you wrote since it's probably deleted. I'd love to see what caused a permanent ban.
    Tony

1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast