Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sad new Rule again

Member #:3606
    Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    First if I banned you for life you would never get back on , simply by changing your username like you did, I would block your ip's etc. I did not ban you.

I just found out that you were banned for life, I was notified of this by Terry he did not ban you nor did I , So I went back and made you a regular member , I don't know who banned you for life they should not have done that, when I banned you it was only for 7 days since you insulted me in open forum I thought a 7 day was fair.

So again I don't know who did the life ban but I fixed it

And no I am not trying to get you back , I don't like people getting banned for life without my OK.

otis
    I bet the new owners don't like life bans. Less ad clicks. For them, it all boils down to $$.
    56-210, 283, 200-4R, Power steering, Power Brakes

Registered Member

Member #:625
    The below post from this site was good for a one year ban.

All this BS going on over there appears to be increasing traffic over here, thanks Otis you may end up being the member who has done the most to grow this site. Just saw a add for "hot Ukrainian girls" woo hoo I think I will order one. Now that family friendly entertainment

Registered Member

Member #:625
    From the other site

Default Hey Otis

From time to time, I browse other sites to see what is going on. Not a member, but I like looking. I see you were recently at the "other site". You got beat up again. Are you a sadomasochist?? In the name of the good Lord, why in the world do you go there? Do you like being punished? Otis, you are an adversary there, not an ally. They don't want you there. Never a kind word said about you. Leave those people alone. I'm sure you are a decent person and I hate to see that happen to you, but you bring some of that on yourself. You owe them and no one here an explanation as to what you did. You have to defend nothing to anyone. I do believe you have a new wife and sold this site. Move on. Enjoy your wife. Enjoy your proceeds. Enjoy your life. Walk forward. Not backwards, Carmine.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910