Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Sad new Rule again

Member #:3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_L View Post
    Admins? We have one, Sid, the owner and provider of the site. Sid's had a technical helper or two but they haven't been a big asset, at least publically.

I hate to put words in Sid's mouth, but I don't think he's inclined to babysit the people on this site. He certainly isn't inclined to have a lot of rules.

If we behave ourselves this site can be a positive alternative to the "other" site in many ways. It's up to us. It may be difficult at times.
    I remember he had some admins/mods that had their own outlook and had to be removed, I agree with what you posted , some just can't behave unfortunately

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Sid allows O to come on here to argue his case, what would happen if Sid went on his site. I think we all know the answer to that question.

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Perhaps irrelevant, yet food for thought and naturally I do not condone stabbing people in the back but... one should use caution when exercising this action when one has revealed private financial information on a once solely owned entity, reveal personal profitable income, beg for money using the excuse that expenses out weigh current and past income, express anger that supporters have`nt ponied-up monetarily to ones expectations, suddenly sell that entity after stating over and over it would never be sold and if so not for profit, not forewarn certain contributors (Randy57- Tri-Five apparel shop ), ..... to a person who has been told directly from one`s own mouth a complete different story than publicly stated as the told person worked for pay as a part of the securing of some of the financing in the form of selling advertising. Not that THAT PERSON who was stabbed in the back can really do any true harm in the revealing of any of that information as intelligent people have potentially already figured it out.
    So the task of soliciting helpful members at the TENT with the included risk of getting an earful at this years Nationals goes to...?

Registered Member

Member #:243
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Sid allows O to come on here to argue his case, what would happen if Sid went on his site. I think we all know the answer to that question.
    It's not his site. He's only a paid employee now.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by NCW View Post
    It's not his site. He's only a paid employee now.
    Unfortunately, they appear to allow him to run it business as usual.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516