Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Sad new Rule again

Registered Member TOXIC AVENGER's Avatar

Member #:2855
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Its getting so bad over there that even the moderators are commenting about problems .

Quote:

Just Got Logged out this morning by the site AGAIN..Refused the day old password AGAIN. Request another password AGAIN.

Can't this new owner get anything done right!
    That is what i have been dealing with for around 5 weeks now. You would think with a "team" of techs they could fix it, right?
    Terry

I just saw that, both of O's Gustapo are complaining about AG in that thread, LMFAO , oh how the mighty are falling ..., wonder how long before (probably already are) they both loin up here under alias user names

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC AVENGER View Post
    I just saw that, both of O's Gustapo are complaining about AG in that thread, LMFAO , oh how the mighty are falling ..., wonder how long before (probably already are) they both loin up here under alias user names
    They have been here for a long time. I don't know about David, AKA POPS though.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Having real Issues

ATTENTION-PLEASE READ

Guys, if you are having log-in issues, PLEASE do not register again. Take the time to work with the system to get you username and password worked out. Yes i know it is frustrating and a royal pain, YES I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. But do not sign up again............PLEASE.
    Terry

Registered Member TOXIC AVENGER's Avatar

Member #:2855
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Having real Issues

ATTENTION-PLEASE READ

Guys, if you are having log-in issues, PLEASE do not register again. Take the time to work with the system to get you username and password worked out. Yes i know it is frustrating and a royal pain, YES I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. But do not sign up again............PLEASE.
    Terry
    if O still owned the site he would be mad at Terry for telling members that, the more ghost members the better lmfao

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC AVENGER View Post
    if O still owned the site he would be mad at Terry for telling members that, the more ghost members the better lmfao
    It seems the Natives are getting restless over there. It also seems that many of the old timers who actually know how to take apart and build these cars are`nt answering even some of the easy questions.For instance, one guy asked how to attach a 57 rear bumper to his frame.He was about to drill two new holes in frustration to his frame when the correct answer was finally posted.He may have already drilled the new holes.Who knows. Time will tell over there.

Registered Member

Member #:3636
    I was just scrolling through threads and got banned again. WTH is going on over there? Computer glitches or someone looking to destroy the site?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718