To all Members & Visitors

I promise not to sell, lend or otherwise distribute the personal information you have entrusted to this Web site. It will remain confidential. I do not share email lists with anyone. I do not participate in the sending of unsolicited email.

Users who post their personal information on our public forum should be aware that said information is available to all Web users. specialty, It is possible for spam abusers to harvest email addresses anywhere you have posted those addresses publicly. I do not recommend posting your email address in your forum messages.

I do not use cookies to gather any personal information about you. Our forum does use cookies to enable features like showing new messages since your last visit. You may block cookies and still use the forum without those extra features. For security reasons, This Program records your IP address and host domain name when you post messages on our interactive pages.

Users of this site should exercise the same caution that they would use in any long distance relationship with a stranger. Opinions posted on our forum are the author's not necessarily that of Trifivechevys . Buyers and sellers should use common sense. Problems should be reported to the site administrator. No warranty is intended, but certain actions will be taken.

I prohibit the gathering of email addresses from this site. If you should receive unsolicited bulk email, do not respond to it in any way. Do not even reply to "remove." Unscrupulous bulk emailers use your response to verify your address and sell it.
There also will never be Popups or Paid ADVERTISEMENT on this site .

Thanks Sid