Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BB 454 Fuel Pump

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog
    Never mind, I give up.

You fellas MUST be brothers! Can't you just HUG and make up and pretend to be grown up??
    All fighting brothers do it sooner or later...
    Over the years I have known many who pick at everyone who is out cruising or racing talking how bad their project is going to be when it comes out. In fact I ran into one of them the other day and he offered to sell me his pride and joy 69 Camaro 10 inch tire full cage ultimate street strip machine. Its out of date and unfinished.

Banned

Member #:2775
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Tony View Post
    Zero to 60 is barely acceptable? Even when the speed limit is 70 and I don't get anywhere near any other vehicle. Actually if you pass a state trooper doing 80 they don't bother with you. Yes another 35mph is a lot but I really don't see who it could hurt besides myself and how is it more safe at a track?
    Sorry I was kind of thinking of an accident a week ago when 3 local kids were testing their tuner car going 85 in a 45, lost control, sideways into to a SUV, and they were turned into shrapnel, along with 90/% of their car scattered all over the road for many people to witness, and clean up in bitter temperatures. Something just as simple as tires under the conditions are always suspect too.
    Last edited by 55 Rescue Dog; 01-30-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:2764
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog View Post
    Sorry I was kind of thinking of an accident a week ago when 3 local kids were testing their tuner car going 85 in a 45, lost control, sideways into to a SUV, and they were turned into shrapnel, along with 90/% of their car scattered all over the road for many people to witness, and clean up in bitter temperatures. Something just as simple as tires under the conditions are always suspect too.
    Been busy working for a change ... anyway no big deal. If you saw the highway yourself you would probably *almost* let it slide.
    Tony

1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345