Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C4 REAR IRS TOE ADJUSTER

Member #:1653
    Hello, what piece are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    Welcome to the site Eddie. I'm not sure what it is that you want. Nick can supply the toe rods. If you're wanting a pair of my lower rear shock mounts pictured above, contact me from my website. I also can supply suspensions and other parts for the installation. See....

www.classicedgedesigns.com
    LOL, I just read your comment regarding the positioning of the lower mount. Mine is also shifted that 1/4", something Calvin and I did during the conversion. he had mentioned that it was close at the halfshaft, about 1/4" so now I do all of these mounts in the same fashion. Funny, I don't recall how many years back when we discussed using the single casting mount from GM for the Coil Over and our fears regarding it breaking. Time fly's.

Registered Member

Member #:4659
    Hello Nick, I see this is an old post but this is what i'm looking for. Is it still available?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    I'm putting together several rear IRS C4 Rear Toe Flip adjusters (eliminates any C Notching) and other components for the C4 conversion. The toe adjuster has an option of seals for the heims and a powder coated center mount in an aluminum silver (pictured). All machined parts are stainless. Fasteners for outer attachment is grade 8 and inner three are class 10.9.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Lower rear coil over shock brkts. All laser cut.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by markbsae View Post
    Hello Nick, I see this is an old post but this is what i'm looking for. Is it still available?
    Aluminum and steel prices have gone through the roof as you know. I have a few of the internally manufactured parts in stock but the major parts I do not. I can build you one but fair warning, sadly I'm about priced out of the market. I priced one the other day and the purchaser's wife called me to let me know his was out of the ER and it would be a while b4 they could order. Steel has gone up over 50%. PM me and we can chat. Thanks for the contact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12