Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Otis

Member #:3

Mr Otis

Look at who is online

he just cant stay away

LOL

The most members online in one day was 64, 08-19-2013.
    55 Rescue Dog, 55 Tony, 55chevysedanX4, 567chevys, 567Mike, 56Mark, BamaNomad, BBPanel, BeachGirl55, Belair-o, bigblock, Bihili, Bitchin'57*, Bluegrass Trifive, busterwivell, chasracer, chevynut, Custer55, DannyP, destroyertta, Dino57, Fladiver64, Florida 57, GMPARTSGOD, Gregs04.5, hotrod4dr55, jollyold, Kenton, Ksrayjay1969, LEE T, markm, mikev8nut, MP&C, NickP, OLKY55, otis*, Rick_L*, royk, Rustaddict, scorpion1110, Southwestvista, ssrodder, Stene54, Tabasco, ThomasN, Tom's 55, TrifiveRichard, Troy, WagonCrazy, zbad55

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2015 Chevy HD2500 duramax crew Cab LTZ
    2013 Ford Edge Limited
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1934 Plymouth PE Coupe

Member #:3611

Member #:115
    You're not supposed to say his name....or he'll SUE you. LOL!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    " otis has not made any friends yet"
    And the ones he had...well perhaps maybe not so much/many!

Registered Member TOXIC AVENGER's Avatar

Member #:2855
    well since I was banned and have zero desire to ever go to that board I will say what most others are thinking, Otis is a nosy bitch and can't stop snooping around to see what others are saying or doing , he is a control freak and it burns his ass that he has zero control on this site , to show what a bitch he truly is he snoops this site and then goes back to the site HE NO LONGER OWNS to fill his need to be all powerful and punish any mutual members that may have spoken out against him ......

Registered Member

Member #:2643
    Dave, from the old neighborhood in Jersey!

Member #:1653
    I guess what I'm not understanding from this thread is how does this narking/bashing help build this site? Why be guilty of bashing anyone, their site, work, ethnicity, religion or whom they vote for? HOW DOES IT HELP BUILD THE SITE? THIS AIN'T FACEBOOK FOLKS.

Registered Member

Member #:2643
    Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    I guess what I'm not understanding from this thread is how does this narking/bashing help build this site? Why be guilty of bashing anyone, their site, work, ethnicity, religion or whom they vote for? HOW DOES IT HELP BUILD THE SITE? THIS AIN'T FACEBOOK FOLKS.
    I have to agree with NickP about threads like this. OK, so you got banned from there. Fine. Suck it up and get over it already! How do you think threads like this look to the new people that just joined up, and have no history with the other site? And, before someone quotes my last post with the youtube link, that is totally tongue in cheek, with no bitterness attached.
    Dave, from the old neighborhood in Jersey!

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Are you guys really going to tell Sid, the owner of the site, what to post about? Really?

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitchin'57 View Post
    I have to agree with NickP about threads like this. OK, so you got banned from there. Fine. Suck it up and get over it already! How do you think threads like this look to the new people that just joined up, and have no history with the other site? And, before someone quotes my last post with the youtube link, that is totally tongue in cheek, with no bitterness attached.
    Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black here.If I read one of your responses to CN asking you to post a build thread here correctly your response was "not enough foot traffic here to warrant a build thread". Now how does that look to potential new members? Suck that statement up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast