Attached are a few pictures of my shop and secondary building, where I spend most of my time. My son is also into cars, and spends time as he can, given work and family priorities. The pictures were taken sometime back, but are still good. It's taken me a few years to get things in place, but I'm getting close (one can always use more space!)

The road is a private drive on the property. The building with the PURE oil sign is the main shop, with a machine shop room (CNC & manual mills and lathes), a work area (2 post lift and space to teardown/assemble cars), a paint booth (commercial car booth), a parts room, and a body shop room (for sanding, priming, etc). The second building is more for final assembly and storage (4 post lift and car parking, as well as racks with parts & bodies, 66/67 Chevy Its, 69 Camaro). There's also a building at another site with upcoming projects in it. I know I'll never complete all the projects I have set aside before I'm gone, but my son will have plenty of working stock!

Shop2A.jpegShop3A.jpegShop4A.jpeg